Friendship Refresh Overview

I do. Because you’ll never know if you might need the second disc because PerBlue decided to revamp a hero or change disc stats.
It’s a strategic decision to have both discs prepared.

At white rank? At WHITE rank? If you plan to work on heroes, at least get them to orange :unamused:

5 Likes

I’m sorry dude. I have my playing style, you have yours.
And in the old sytem it was necessary to get them to at least Orange or Orange1.

But it was practically impossible at white rank :eyes:

1 Like

Sure it was if your first hero was leveled enough and was high in rarity.

The 84-hour base time is for both heroes to be at white rank :man_facepalming:

So… I don’t know where you’re going

1 Like

I’m sorry, but this is basically your fault for leaving your heroes at white, I get all of them to purple rank at least.

1 Like

I don’t know what server you are on but for R8 and R13 rarity I’m very careful about what I spend ressources on.
If I plan to use a hero I’m planing ahead to bring him to at least Red6. Anyything else makes no sense.

1 Like

Completing each mission just to get the bonus 5 memories was an extremely inefficient way to farm memories.

More than every two hours?

Speaking from experience, active guilds are seeing an increase in gold and tokens from surge. And note that that’s tied to activity, not percentage of whales, so any guild can benefit from the new surge if they want.

3 Likes

Older servers are vacated. Only top guilds are some resemblence of active. The rest is just tagging along. You know that.
I know it’s not superefficient if you want to 5* asap.
But if you have some c tier heroes you want equipped with 4 - 5 star discs it’s a way to do the minimum in those heroes. And it didn’t hurt.

Getting heroes to level 85, Orange rank, and level maxed skills is a lot of resources for 17.3 hours of mission time compared to 84…

2 Likes

Yes, you are confirming it that it’s unreasonable.

Honey, it’s called sarcasm :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Define “top guilds”.

Trust me, I don’t always approve of their decisions.

3 Likes

Wasn’t the whole point to change the friend mission system for a better QoL in the game? I’m truly fed up logging in every 2 hours for those A missions. If this doesn’t change what’s the benefit? To have a decent progress and complete your dalies it’s usually enough to log in 3 times a day when the free stamina is colllected (if you skip Heist which takes an unhealthy amount of time that is). So I don’t understand what it is you’re getting at.
You yourself complained about the 3 memories limit and 15 missions limit and how much time is would consume to 5* star a disc like 100 posts before and now you critise me for basically the same criticism?
Don’t let me start on the required hero chips for memory missions. I haven’t 6 stared all my heroes and rather need them to unlock Red skills and inprove mods. Now I need them for memory missions, too.
So basically the more stamina that was given in the last update and was genereting some kind of progress is taken away to farm for hero chips. This is the big solution for an important game feature?
SSorry, but I can’t see it.

1 Like

It has changed:

So at VIP0, you only have to log in every 12 hours, instead of every 2 hours.

Which is now 5 memory missions out of 15 for VIP0, going up to 7 memory missions out of 20 at higher VIP levels. Still not ideal, but given the other changes, mostly improvements, I’m willing to give it a shot. Plus:

So if I feel the limits truly are too restrictive, I’ll ask that they be adjusted further.

That’s also been improved somewhat, so that I think it’s now a reasonable amount of time for heroes in the higher Red ranks and not too bad for lower Red ranks. I’m still concerned with how long it will take for heroes in Orange ranks, but, again, I’m willing to take a look at how it actually works in the game before getting too harsh or vocal with that feedback.

I disagreed with your saying people would have to continue logging in every 2 hours or more often, felt it should be mentioned that active guilds are seeing more gold from surge, and thought that complaining about the loss of all eight 5-memory bonuses for completing friendship missions was pointless because it was an extremely inefficient way to get memories for disks. And speaking of inefficient:

Yes, there were memory missions that didn’t require hero chips, but they were far, far slower than the ones that did require chips. I would like to have the option of choosing which hero’s chips to spend for the mission, as well as have a second, slower memory mission that doesn’t require hero chips at all, but it seems silly to me to ask that missions both be shorter than the most efficient missions were and no longer require hero chips.

Plus a tip about mods: You can give a mod to an unused hero with a lot of hero chips, advance the mod to whatever level you want, then transfer it to another hero on the same color team; that hero will get a highly-advanced mod for only 25 hero chips.

Keep in mind there are no badge bits required. Yes some missions use bits that we have plenty of but if your farming for bits your burning stamina anyway. The issue is it’s more timely to farm for stamina with all the other areas that require it

This is how you decided to play. I took the longer missions because overall I was able to get the discs sooner to 4* and free up heroes that I needed for other missions. Again, that’s for heroes that are NOT in the top bracket but nice to have if the plan was to use them somewhere along the way. I had an adaptive strategy with discs I had excessive hero chips for. So who are you to judge what’s effective and what’s not and what critisism is too harsh or not? I feel quite disappointed and I was expressing this over all disappointment on topic. Point is 40 it was and now it’s significantly less. My experience from changes PerBlue made in the past was that they took ressources away from FtP and/or low ViP players and shifted them to higher ViP players. So the have-ones get more. I was projecting those past experiences to the future.
I mentioned above what I consider an active guild. On servers 1and 5 I’m most familar with the activity decreases from 16 down comparing the guild total power which is a clear indicator for activity. I hope that answers your question.

P. S. Thank you. I don’t need game advice how to switch mods in an effective way to use excessive hero chips of an unwanted/unused hero. If I had asked for your intake your comment would be appreciated. Basic point is, that for heroes that you actually WANT to use because they become meta you don’t have excessive chips to throw away for missions.
Edit: screenshot with daily earned disc power and memories

Now you get 1.500 tops?
But of course there’s a remedy for that. Just buy the supply crates for diamonds that you buy for real money.

Dear @Polaris,

How on earth am I supposed to beat this!!! I am only TL 76!!!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney