Friendship Refresh Overview

How many of you were bombarded with locked friendships yesterday?

2 Likes

I was spamme with something like 20 minutes of disk unlocking, took me that long to click through the initial dialogue on each one to remove the many notifications.

2 Likes

There should be a popup that show the total numbers of rewards you claim when you use the claim all button. It doesn’t go to the mailbox, but directly from the mission screen claim to your inventory.

1 Like

This update was a big farce that’s all their is to it yes every friendship is unlocked now but the campaign levels are based on the old system of when you would unlock said friendship for example on my server 2 account I tried maximus flynn friendship only issue is my power is 100k the campaign is 700k cause it’s based on previous level unlock not current level so unless your vip 13 to instantly unlock discs this update is infact worse then old system

2 Likes

This is what I’ve inferred so far from the new friendships

If the difficulty of the campaigns is the same, how can it be worse? Previously you’d have had to complete 8 chapters of the difficult campaign to get the disk; now you only need to complete 1.

:thinking::man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Only if you can get to the disc, I tried a few and each one resulted in failure.

It looks like the characters need a lot of badges, xp potions, gold to buy skill point upgrades etc to be ready and since I don’t personally have the capability to provide even a fraction of that, the discs are just as inaccesible as they were before this update. :sleepy:

5 Likes

Yes but issue is perblue made discs easier but it’s not really easier when your heroes are 600k down of the opponents so that disc remains locked and that’s just chp 1

Now that most of our friend disc could be previewed, could you guys pls consider putting the 3 heroes that help during friend campaigns in the friend tap (pls see picture above) where the friend lv is used to be

It’s too much scrolling and really hard to remember checking like what we are doing now

10 Likes

I’d just delete the “available” part and let people use 3 more characters of their own choice. In that case it might be fair. @Polaris

I know I’ve said it before, but it needs to be said again!

1 Like

~4k disk power once every 4 hours is really FAR from enough.
It should increased 5 times.

(100 -> 500 disk power from mission)

Same with memories, missions are longer so the reward should increase, plus before memories farm missions had disk power, now not.

2 -> 3 memories per mission

Apart of bad rewards from missions, really bad, eh, the friendship update is kind of ok.

4 Likes

Also, now that we know how new Friendships look like, I feel it would be very nice if completing chapters 2, 4, 6 and 8 from either campaign would unlock an emoji of that character. @Polaris

That’s a big opportunity for a grand return of emotes via friendships. And since the friendship update did not make the campaigns any easier, the collection progress will be stable.

4 Likes

This is what I was encountering. It is simply impossible to do these campaigns without dropping loads of money to level each individual character. Especially when badges can cost up to 10k stamina just for one at red level. Which most the friendship campaigns are starting at.

3 Likes

@Celia
That is precisely what I had to do to get Kim ready for her disc and it still was not enough:

I managed to get through with Strategic applications of Kim’s abilities, but it was still difficult, she almost didn’t make it.
And she had to solo it because Joy kept getting KOed. :scream:

1 Like

Yea, true. So, PB, can you make like one of those character choosing things like in missions? So you don’t have to keep trying to find which friend campaign you want to go? Of course, though, you could always go to the hero page and access the friend campaign from there.

1 Like

So, what difficulty do you think they should be at, for new heroes? Should they be set so you can make it through with both heroes at O5? O0? P3? P0?

@Jody_Caviness
I think it depends on the level of the enemies, Kimmy’s disc must be a high end one, since the enemies are set at Red8, so I had to raise her to match and push her to the highest level I could for me (175).
Unfortunately, I didn’t have the resources to do that for Joy, so had to make do with her at Orange7.

5 Likes

Please bring back the stories, it is bad enough that we are not able to reread what happened in the old friendship campaign and with the updates from the missions gone, that’s even worse :frowning:, I upstanding it is to speed things up, but like it was said before, it is part DISNEY HEROES BATTLE MODE. Its the big part of the game,and whats keeps us play, following the story, seeing that characters take on big challenges while being in a strange place. Please keep in mind and please put back all the stories.

1 Like

If hires were an option this whole desaster of scarce to none resources for the second hero weren’t an issue. For example I personally never used Joy and won’t anymore.

But it’s obviously clear that it is not in PerBlue’s best interest if players could circumvent this little problem with a hire instead of dumping ressources in a hero they probably never use again.

5 Likes

I think Joy is a fairly good healer, but in the campaign chapter I’m stuck on, obviously that is not enough to get past a Red8 Bo Beep.
This game is certainly doing a job of making me resent specific playable characters…
When I meet them as enemies, I wish they’d never been included! :rage:

This is my current weakest link:

Doesn’t even survive the first wave of the battle and to waste resources bringing her up to Kim’s level for just one chapter would be expensive/wasteful.

They really need to change the battles to allow us to choose options for the group, so in this specific case, I can exchange Captain Deadweight for Admiral Awesome.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney