Fu Dog Concept (#147)

Fu Dog

Description: Serving as a magical animal guardian to both his former master Lao Shi and his grandson Jake Long, Fu Dog is over 600 years old, and loves to stuff himself of food. Fu Dog’s craft of making magical potions is quite adept, and it is this skill that will fend off the creeps and aid his allies.

Quote: “It’s times like these I wish I had a giant pair of batwings instead of a smugly personality. Nah, on second thought I’m good with the personality.”

Role: Control
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Animations

Krylock_Demon_24

Basic Attack: Fu Dog will make a portal spell, summoning a Krylock Demon who will rampage through the enemyline dealing X damage.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Fu Dog will walk into the arena and check his stomach fat for potions.

Victory: Fu Dog will present his potions in victory.

Defeat: Fu Dog will grumble and growl.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Instant Sunshine"
Fu Dog will throw a potion of instant sunshine at the three closest enemies, as light pours out of the potion, petrifying them, as well as removing X armor and reality over time by 6 seconds. Petrified enemies are turned to stone, are stunned, and gain shatter and pierce. The shatter and pierce afflicted from petrify will have its damage doubled and cannot be cleansed.

Green Skill:
“Freezing Potion"
Fu Dog will throw a freeze potion in the middle of the enemyline, freezing all enemies for 7 seconds, and dealing X damage over time. The freeze will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Blue Skill:
“Talk to the Fu"
At the start of each wave, Fu Dog will pull out a phone from his stomach fat and bet on which ally is going to win the match. The player will choose an ally for Fu Dog to place his bets on. The chosen ally will be linked to Fu Dog, and he diverts 30% of all damage taken by the linked ally to Fu Dog. The linked ally will not fall under 1 HP when Fu Dog is in the fight.

Purple Skill:
“Elixir Making"
Once per wave, when a linked ally is K’Oed, Fu Dog will instantly use Talk to the Fu on another ally, giving them invincibility, and a 50% increase in their basic damage and skill power for 8 seconds.

Red Skill:
“Crude Guardian Animal"
When Fu Dog applies petrify on an enemy, he and his allies will become immune to blinds and freezes for 8 seconds. Also, when Fu Dog or his allies land crits, they will give one stack of fatigue and weakness.

• +X Damage over Time from Freezing Potion
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Reality
Friendships

Broadway

Disk Name: “Feast of a Gargoyle”
Disk Effect: Petrify after Freezes

Other Effects:

1. When an enemy’s frozen is done, they will instantly be petrified for 3 seconds and gain 1 stack of fatigue. (+1 stack per star level)
  2. +X Max HP to Fu Dog & his Allies
  3. +X Skill Power to Fu Dog’s Allies

Campaign: (Fu Dog in an attempt to explore more areas of the city, accidentely stumbles into the Manhattan Clan’s hideout and meets the gargoyles. He takes a liking to them, especially with Broadway for their eating habits. He is a bit taken aback by the appearance of the dog like gargoyle in Bronx…)
Allies: AUTO, Mabel Pines, Mulan

Jake Long

dialogue_jake_long

Disk Name: “Mythical Findings”
Disk Effect: Gain Tenacity from Freezes

Other Effects:

1. When Fu Dog freezes an enemy, he will gain 10% more tenacity for him and his allies. (+5% per star level)
  2. +X Max HP for Fu Dog and his Allies
  3. +X Armor for Fu Dog and his Allies

Campaign: (This new city has brought a whole new lot of mythical beings that Fu Dog and Jake have never even seen before. Fu Dog is still quite new to the city, so it’s up to Jake to introduce him to a bunch of these new mythical creatures and form a friendly alliance. They learn that just like in the heart of New York, there are good and bad mythical creatures. From humble and wise creatures like The Beast or Phil, or treacherous foes like Davy Jones or Randall, there is a sense of familiarity to Jake Long and Fu Dog when it comes to fitting in.)
Allies: Lena Sabrewing, Wasabi, Jake

5 Likes

Good hero concept!

3 Likes

Great Concept :+1:

2 Likes

Nice concept, though I noticed that you put his Position as “Blue.” Also, when checking out the allies Jake and Fu Dog has, Lena Saberwing is one of them. But when I clicked on it, I was told that the page doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Amazing concept!! If we get more American Dragon characters I hope we get him

4 Likes

Nice Concept!

2 Likes

For a second there I didn’t see his first friendship at first and thought his second friendship with Jake was his only friendship. It wasn’t until I scrolled up and saw his other friendship with Broadway.

3 Likes

Nice catch. I changed it. It is now midline.

4 Likes

I think he’s the most likely to come next. If not him then maybe Lao Shi or the Huntsman.

3 Likes

I didn’t even realize I doubled Lena’s link two times lol.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney