Game not working again!

Hey when will the game be fixed it won’t load also when will the lag be addeessed and fixed

1 Like

@TheGrillFather

1 Like

Mine won’t let me switch accounts

2 Likes

I can’t switch accounts either

1 Like

i can’t even login to the game…

1 Like

Hello! Performance issues are an ongoing, uphill battle for us as DH is a relatively old mobile game. We’re working on getting the game back up, sorry about that!

2 Likes

I am not able to log in either. I keep getting long Reconnecting message only.

1 Like

Looks like server 1 is down :expressionless:

How long is this going to take thar reconnecting? And where is our war border for for first place december 2023? This is not the first time we miss it!
@perblue @TheGrillFather

Help :sob:

As @TheGrillFather said:

Yeah,I can’t get back to my main account

Same @TheGrillFather and his team have probably gone home for the day. I wouldn’t expect game to come back unless it did at daily server reset

:crossed_fingers:t2:

Nothign will load and now getting connections lost message again when try to log back in

I couldn’t even retrieve free stamina the first time because of this

The loading was WAY too slow.

Heist is practically impossible at the moment with so much timing out

This game keeps getting reconnecting messages every time I try to promote a character to Emerald+5. This is outrageous

Nothing on mine will load besides trials, the port, and the global chats. Its so frustrating gets worse every update. It says reconnecting every few seconds to minutes.

2 Likes

It’s actually been hours since the game was really playable…tried to get 6pm Stam around 7:30 and it was already unplayable then. Sad way to end update/cap raise day…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney