Go Go Tomago Concept

This was a requested concept by @RPH85 I am sorry if this is copying anyone’s concepts, as I always try to be original and creative. Just wanted to put that out there since many have made Go Go. She was not that difficult to make, which is good because I have some more challenging ones I am planning to do. Go to my concept thread which I will link to put in requests (I have to know it enough to do it). I will also be posting a little future plan update after the concept. Feedback is appreciated.

Go Go Tomago

Description: A smart SFIT student with a need for speed, toughness, and a member of Big Hero 6, willing to do whatever it takes to save the city.

Quote: “Woman up.”

Role: Damage

Position: Midline

Stars: :star2:

Trial Team: Red

Animations

Entrance: Go Go takes her gum and puts it on her helmet and gets in her battle ready position.

Victory: Go Go makes a bubble with her gum and pops it.

Defeat: Go Go’s maglev disks stop working and she walks away.

Basic Attack: Go Go throws one of her disks at an enemy.

Skills

White- Maglev Disk Throw
:fist: Normal Damage
Go Go throws both of the disks on her hands throwing them to the backmost enemy, dealing X damage per disk and stunning them for 6 seconds.

Green- Maglev Bike
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Go Go uses her maglev bike, speeding through the enemies 3 times, and dealing X damage to all enemies per time through and knocking them back.

Blue- Need for Speed
When Go Go reaches 40% of her max HP, she gains 50% more attack and movement speed for 12 seconds.

Purple- Power Up
Go Go is immune to all slows and stuns during “Need for Speed.” This skill is less effective against enemies over level X.

Red- Tough Heroics
“Need for Speed” now gives allies 15% more attack and movement speed for 12 seconds. This is less effective on allies over level X. The stun during “Maglev Disk Throw” now lasts an additional 3 seconds.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage
+X Damage dealt in “Maglev Bike”

Friendships

Go Go/Quorra

Campaign: Bike Race
Description: Quorra and Go Go have a race around the city, testing their speed, skills, and smarts.
Allies: Tron, Baymax, Animal
Disk: “Speedy Superstars”
Star effect: Maglev Bike stuns all enemies for 3 seconds +1 second per star on disk +X Basic Damage

Go Go/Hiro

Campaign: SFIT Project Team Up
Description: Hiro and Go Go have to work together on a school project to upgrade some tech to help defeat the creeps.
Allies: Baymax, Eve, Syndrome
Disk: “Stunning Tech”
Star Effect: Go Go now activates “Need for Speed” when she reaches 50% of her max HP +5% per star on disk
+X Max HP

14 Likes

Future Plans:
Series with @Tragic-Magic not sure what yet
Finishing my Beetlejuice the Musical concepts which is part of my Broadway series

• Adam and Barbara Maitland (just started)
  • Delia Deetz (starting soon)
  • Lydia Deetz (starting soon)

A Surprise Disney concept- it is a surprise
Hamilton concept series as part of my Broadway series- planning which characters to do

I think that white and green should be flipped as this is definitely a white skill.

Looks like an extremely weak version of mr incredible’s blue.

I wanted to switch it up on purpose.

I will make it a bit stronger. Thanks!

Why?

Mostly just cause I felt like it.

switch their names, go go must be the first.

Woah. You might wanna nerf this as a whole team 15 second stun is really OP.

4 Likes

I did not know that, thanks!

1 Like

I just nerfed it. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for making this! I was the one who requested this a week ago.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I’m sorry if this is considered a dead topic but your concepts are good and I forgot to ask this yesterday. Loved this GoGo concept! Is it ok if I can request one for Honey Lemon as well?

2 Likes

Yes. It will be a while before I make her, but I will do it. I plan to edit this so people know you requested Go Go and on my concept collection.

Update- I edited it on the topics with the @ Also, I will not be doing Honey Lemon for a while as I have many more concepts planned before that, including a mini series within my big series that I need to do.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney