Guild Contests on All Servers!

I doubt there are that many active guilds on my server.

I also worried that… we will find out, I suppose xD

Last week on server 4 we had a guild contest and I think the top 1% was about 6 or 7 guilds, so 3 or 4 if you don’t count the top 3 guilds

4 Likes

Maybe for the score difference idk if they took the first to take him a reference for the pocentages

Is the guild contest going to replace the normal contest every week? The trophy chat icon seems to imply that it will. As a top 100 player on my server that has opted to stay with friends in a mid-range guild this seems incredibly unfair. I have competed in almost every contest for rank, but with this change I now seem to have to choose between placement and my friends. Or I can just ignore contest rankings all together. Doesn’t seem to be what was intended.

5 Likes

No it’s not, and it doesn’t really imply that (to me, at least)

So for the week following a regular contest, the top scoring player will have the ‘trophy’, and for the week following a guild contest, members from the top scoring guild will have the trophy.

It’ll be the same people, most weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

As a member of a top guild, I hope we see them alternated, honestly - I thought it was fun and great for strengthening the bond between guild members.

1 Like

I enjoyed the guild contest, excellent! My guild made top5 and therefore the hall of farmer list, however, we were a little disappointed to not earn any guild perk tokens at all - maybe that could be considered to extend it so top 5 also got a little of the share like it is with ipndividual players. Just a thought, but great with the contest itself. Rewards could also have been a tiny bit better but overall I found it really refreshing and fun :

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed the new format!

The guild perk tokens hadn’t been released yet when we ran this first guild contest. They’ll be in the prizes for the next one!

3 Likes

@Polaris
Can guild contests run each week Monday/Tuesday-Thursday, and individual like before, Friday-Sunday?
So, something will happen each day and it won’t take too long to collect new tokens for perks, borders and emojis.
Players which like team working will have something and others (who prefer individiual playing) also something.

And something different, can invasion be enriched with tier rewards for guilds? It takes too long to collect materials for envancing mods and I guess it will be same problem with upgrading materials for mods.
(Rewards depend on guild progress + another benefits from guilds.)

Additionally, any plans for new costumes and hero refresh?

4 Likes

We have 2 new things for this weekend’s Guild Contest!

First, Guild Contest Tokens - these can be used by the guild to purchase Contest Guild Perks!

Second, Guild Emblems! This skill icon can be used by the guild as an avatar!

5 Likes

That is so balanced (not)

Really filadae?

-_-

Did you see what I put in the end?

Yes filadae

I guess the guild contest tokens are “per guild” rather than “per player”?

Yes it is hrmy

How is that off topic its a question

That’s a silly question. The title of the topic is Guild contests and you post about a hero skill… Clearly off topic haha

Its not its also part of the guild contest the ranking awards have the chips

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney