Guild War Overview

So its not per player but for the entire guild as a whole,thanks!

You don’t need to setup attack line, but you still use your attack even if all you have to beat is one Hero

n’t mean I did not mean to flag this I apologize

I am wondering this as well
W

@Polaris I’m looking at the sabotage page and there’s a target toggle, but no description anywhere of what it does. Does it mean only I can attack that team or what?

Asked and answered here

1 Like

When a Hero is Off Duty, is that for the coming War that we can set up for or the Current War happening. I am so very confused about this.

2 Likes

@Polaris. What do the numbers in the orange circle next to the cars mean?

That is the car bonus perk level. So, for car 1, it adds a reduction to the attacker HP for Boomer.

Can we change our teams for guild wars please ?

What do you mean change teams?

Sorry I meant change the heros in our team?

You can change them for the next war… It would be unfair to be able to change them in the current war since people pay to sabotage them

3 Likes

How do I edit the team for next war please ?

Go to guild war… Instead of clicking on the current one click on the one on the right. Then choose the car you are in, and press edit

3 Likes

How are you suppose to have a chance at winning a war if the team you have been matched with is soooo much higher for example for the second time in a row now our guild has been matched with another with alot greater power our highest teams of 5 our between 50 and 70 yet the eneeteam has teams of 5 between 90 and 110 with the next 2 in same car being between 60 and 90 this. Is same with all cars so yet again our guild has no chance of beating them, please make it more equal on power matches

1 Like

Why is it once we hit legendary we don’t get boxes anymore? My guild has won the last two wars since hitting legendary rank but got no rewards boxes?!?!?!

1 Like

It’s been like this for the last 3 months. You’re late to the party

Well no actually cause I know it’s been like that but when someone in my guild asked me why we aren’t getting rewards boxes and I told them someone else had commented saying we do once we hit legendary #19 … idk why she thought that but made me wonder if something had changed so I went on here and asked :grin:

Another gripe Polaris a guild which will remain unnamed in here we wrote to customer support and got a shocking response. They have worked out in advance when they are facing us. They then make sure we have 0 cars to hit. Ok yes we win. However doing this is boring and shouldn’t be allowed. We expect to fight in war. What’s worse is they are the second strongest guild on server. Just because they claim they can’t beat us they won’t even try. Can something be done about this.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney