Haley Young Concept (#162)

Haley Young

Description: A prodigy in most talents and activities, Haley Young is a girl with a whole lot of potential for her future. Gaining her dragon powers at a very young age even more so than her older brother Jake, Haley while still in the process of maturing, is a force to be reckoned with.

Quote: “I think it’s important to learn from your mistakes, but since I don’t make any, I try to learn from Jake’s."

Role: Damage
Position: Back
Team: Red


Basic Attack:
-Passive- Instead of attacking, Haley will pull out an origami fortune teller paper and folds each flap, giving herself and her allies a random buff. These buffs include, skill damage increase by 50%, 5 stacks of hardy, reflect for 7 seconds, and an immunity to debuffs for 8 seconds.

Entrance: Haley will fly into the arena in her dragon form and then transform back into her human form.

Victory: Haley will transform into her dragon form and fly in a circle.

Defeat: Haley tries to fly in her dragon form but falls down.


White Skill:
“Dragon Ball Strike"
In her dragon form, Haley will roll up into a ball and advance towards every enemy, ricocheting off every enemy and dealing X damage to them. She will knock every enemy at a random direction, and every enemy will be distracted for 7 seconds.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Wing Evade"
When an enemy tries to attack Haley, she will quickly gain wings and fly upwards into the air, dodging that attack and gaining a 50% chance to dodge all attacks for 6 seconds. She will then counter their attack by flying straight to them, dealing X damage, and stunning them for 8 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Hummingbird in the Breeze"
When Haley falls under 20% HP, she will center herself and meditate, healing X HP, and making herself and her allies precise for 10 seconds. Haley will also become invincible and gain a 60% increase in her skill power for 7 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“Goody-Two-Shoes Sister"
When Haley uses Dragon Ball Strike, she will have a 70% chance to snare enemies, and a 30% chance to stun enemies. Haley and her allies will also deal 40% more damage to stunned and snared enemies.

Red Skill:
“Upcoming Dragon Protégée"
When Haley attacks an enemy, she will give them one stack of decay and reduce their armor and reality by X. If she gains a crit, she will stun them for 5 seconds. Also, Hummingbird in the Breeze will give her immunity to all stuns for 9 seconds.

  • +X Damage to Dragon Ball Strike
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Armor

Gosalyn Mallard


Disk Name: “Duality Compromise"
Disk Effect: Wing Evade Changes Position
Other Effects:

  1. When Haley uses Wing Evade, she will change her position to the frontline for 6 seconds before using the skill again to the backline again. She will distract the two closest enemies for 2 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Haley meets Gosalyn who is super stoked to see her in her dragon form, reminding her of Stegmutt, her scaly dinosaur friend! However, Haley’s good natured self is put to the test as she has to be the voice of reason for Gosalyn’s troublemaking schemes. The two ultimately agree to take each other’s responsibility in their actions and still be friends.)
Allies: Ember Lumen, Fethry Duck, Thomas O’Malley & Duchess

Luong Lao Shi

Disk Name: “Mentor Stand-in"
Disk Effect: Hummingbird in the Breeze Heals Allies
Other Effects:

  1. When Haley uses Hummingbird in the Breeze, she will will heal her allies HP by 10%. (+10% per star level)
  2. +X Max HP to Haley and her Allies
  3. +X Reality

Campaign: (Haley’s mentor Sun Park is nowhere to be found in the city, and its ultimately up to Lao Shi to train Haley in her powers, making Jake Long more than irritated to say the least. However, Haley has a hard time concentrating as she misses Sun Park’s guidance and presence. Lao Shi understands Haley’s troubles and still gives her advice and training skills until Sun ultimately returns.)
Allies: Amity Blight, Mirabel Madrigal, Captain Grime


Great Concept :+1:


Nice job Leo, deleting your comment after I reported it as spam

Can you do Giulia and the villain I don’t her name for Luca character?

They already did Guilia’s concept

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney