Mirabel Madrigal Concept (#110)

Mirabel Madrigal

Description: Severly lacking a gift like the rest of her family, Mirabel has an even bigger power than she could have ever imagined. With her strong link to her home, the Casa Madrigal or “Casita” for short, Mirabel is more than ready to prove her worth and stand tall with her allies.

Quote: “The truth is, gift or no gift, I am just as special as the rest of my family.”

Role: Control
Position: Back
Team: Blue

Animations

Basic Attack: Casita will cause a short rupture in the ground, as the floorboards will rush from the left side as a bump in the ground, dealing X damage to the closest enemy, and knocking them back.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Mirabel slides down the stairs of “Casita” and twirls.

Victory: Mirabel pulls out her accordion and play it in victory.

Defeat: Mirabel facepalms in defeat.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Floorboard Shove”
Mirabel will jump up, avoiding a wave of floorboards from Casita, as it shoves its way through the enemyline, dealing X damage, and knocking them back. If an ally was knocked back or snared, they will be brought back to their original position. All allies will also be immune to all knockbacks for 6 seconds.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Casita Kitchenware”
Casita will summon a bunch of kitchen drawers, as a bunch of plates fly out oof the cabinets and smash onto the three farthest enemies, dealing X damage and shattering them for 5 seconds. If Mirabel gains a crit using this move, the enemy will be dealt an additional X true damage.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Golden Butterfly”
When Mirabel gets debuffed, a golden butterfly will fly through every ally, and whatever debuff Mirabel gains from an enemy will be turned into an immunity to that debuff for her and her allies for 7 seconds. This skill can be done every 12 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“A Hidden Gift”
When Mirabel or her allies are knocked back or snared, they will heal for X HP, and will have a 50% chance to gain invincibility for 7 seconds and will have 3 of their buffs copied for 6 seconds.

Red Skill:
“Waiting on a Miracle”
When Mirabel uses Golden Butterfly, allies will now heal X HP, and will gain a 20% increase in their evasion. Also, when Mirabel cleanses a debuff, she will gain a 30% increase in her healing.

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Evasion
Friendships

Imelda & Pepita

Disk Name: “Generational Resemblance”
Disk Effect: Floorboard Shove Punishes Precise Enemies
Other Effects:

1. When Mirabel uses Floorboard Shove, her enemies will now have their armor and reality reduced by X, and will reduce her enemies attack and movement speed by 20% when they have precise. (+10% per star level)
  2. +X Damage from Floorboard Shove
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Imelda is astonished at the size of Casa Madrigal, and Mirabel despite being freaked out over a living skeleton, shows her around the house. Imelda is introduced to the members of the house including Alma Madrigal, the matriarch of the whole family. The two get along and open up about their husband’s deaths, and their regrets for their deep rooted ideals.)
Allies: Panchito Pistoles, Audrey Ramirez, Rex

Cogsworth & Lumiere

dialogue_cogsworth_and_lumiere

Disk Name: “Casita Companions”
Disk Effect: Enemies have Reduced Shield Duration
Other Effects:

1. All enemies will now have their shield HP reduced by 15%. (+15% per star level)
  2. +X Shield HP to Mirabel and her allies
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Mirabel has noticed that there are a few more appliances in the Casa Madrigal than usual, and informs her family about the strange occurrence. Seeing no need to hide anymore, Lumiere and Cogsworth reveal themselves to the family and say that they were informed of a plans for a fancy dinner with the family. With the help of every kitchenware, Lumiere and Cogsworth successfully make the perfect dinner experience.)
Allies: Yak, Willow Park, Will Turner

7 Likes

Nice love this :slightly_smiling_face::+1::green_heart:

Nice! I made a concept for Isabela Madrigal.

Why are you trying to self promote you’re concept onto someone’s else’s concept?

3 Likes

sorry that wasn’t my intention i was just saying that i made a concept as well

also because they are related, and i loved this idea so much, i put mirabel as one of isabela’s friendships

Sorry I’m late but that’s still self promotion

Please do not revive old topics, thanks. sorry if someone else reads this and I am incorrect, have not touched forums in a bit

1 Like
  1. Taylor is kind and is helpful

2. Don’t be so mean

3. Don’t revive dead topics

1 Like

What did I do? All I said was that they shouldn’t self promote since it’s against the rules
Besides I said it in a nice way not a rude way so I don’t how I’m a jerk for telling someone off for something they shouldn’t be doing

Also plz don’t revive dead topics @Count_Rajah_IX

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney