Has kim possible been scrapped?

I been hearing from some people that kim possible has been removed/scrapped…is this true

7 Likes

Yes :weary::sob: it’s sad but true, she has had no word on her since May and she was Removed from The Wakkatu Website

4 Likes

The only proof that she will still be coming is the “Monitoring Device” icon still in the combat status section

2 Likes

Exactly, just because her meta data is gone from the background of the game doesn’t mean anything.

5 Likes

Probably means that they are reworking whatever it was that caused the problem. Like maybe her activated skill was just too complicated, so they pulled out the data until it’s replaced.

Kim is asked for every single week by lots of people. I doubt they would scrap her.

8 Likes

I saw that Kim was removed from the database, but still the Monitoring Device in the icons… there is still a chance for Kim coming. Next anniversary update?

3 Likes

Maybe her white skill was broken

Yah, maybe they are changing her skills a bit. Which means it will take them till maybe when the next anniversary update comes…

1 Like

This is what I think. While we do have meg who can stop time and combat at the start of a fight, Kim’s skill would have froze time mid fight and mid activation of skills. It probably caused so many glitches and interrupted other characters. It was an ambitious white skill but if they dumb it down to work I’m sure people will still love her all the same.

2 Likes

Kim might’ve been dropped off the list on the website, but I don’t think it means she’s scrapped. PerBlue is probably just reworking her so she’s better when she comes.

2 Likes

But I hope KP isn’t scrapped!

2 Likes

@Polaris we hope to hear more about this soon :slight_smile:

Man I thought she would be the November Sign in this year

We have a rigorous review and approval process that each hero has to go through before they appear in the game. We thought Kim was in a good place when she was added to the game, but we’ve had to go back and redesign some things, which is why she was removed from the game for now.

26 Likes

Thank you so much for this information, I hope her approval goes well :grin:

2 Likes

Hope she will be added to game ASAP :frowning:

2 Likes

I thought I would be wrong about Kim. At least she’ll be coming sooner!

2 Likes

About Kim, is she getting a complete redo or just little reworking?

And in around what timeframe could she be ready? @Polaris?

Ahhh, good question ~when?

3 Likes

I’m part psychic so let me find out:

uses super mind reading/future telling powers

Hummmmmmmmm

Got it! Answer is: she will be ready when she is ready.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney