Heist being kick out for not good reason

The third one is actually good. The last time a player pulled out heroes out of the valuables for a battle. When I asked who battled, everyone denied it. Sad.

1 Like

Are there reasons to get out of the heist screen? Because if none, then @Polaris, could you please discuss it to the team for a QoL Improvement?

Nah, you lose your ticket and tokens if they kick you for that. So it’s in no way a favor

But perfect example of the problem we are talking about. Just now I joined a heist, all 4 people AFKed and when I asked in the heist chat if the leader can kick the inactives, a Russian dude called me a *** (a word I can’t put here nor would I) and they continued to AFK. I stopped participating too, not going to do all the work for them.

The guy was Orangecat from sever guild on s16. I have no shame calling out people who are rude. :laughing:

3 Likes

Yo actually do get a ticket back if you were kicked out ( unless it got changed and I missed it)

2 Likes

Like someone said about adding a yellow dot for players playing but not on the heist, there could be a way for everyone to be able to kick, so
Green Dot, can’t be kicked
Yellow dot, can be kicked after 30 seconds or something?
Grey dot, AFK can be kicked
Yellow could be blue instead as it would be easier to see next to green

2 Likes

It would be nice if a heist creator could simply click a few boxes to describe the rules. Like one box would be “players should not pull characters off of gems for a mere ambush” … or more relevant to me since I only do super hard heists where guarding gems is dumb, “players should not guard gems.” The advantages to this idea are twofold: the heist creator would not have to type the same instructions for every heist (like in every super hard heist, you better not attack the hideout until you’ve done all the circles), and secondly, the game would know the rules and could warn a player if he was about to break a rule… And after a rule is broken, the guild chat could automatically propagate a message “player x has broken a rule”, making it easier for the creator to kick out that player. The only problematic player that I don’t see a cure for is the player who attacks the hideout too soon (either before all the circles are finished or without proper backup).

I think it would also be nice to have a “heist log” after the heist is finished so we can see who started the fights that should not have been started… And maybe get those blacklisted somehow.

1 Like

Yes, automatic posting of the different rules the heist leader has chosen might help.

Don’t join public heists, own fault

Actually, heist creators should make or post some rules before starting a heist. It helped me a lot if I create a heist. At the last part of my rules, I say, “Do not join if you can’t comply with the rules or else, you’ll get kicked.

I host numerous hiests every day in super hard. I immidiately post my copy and paste rules. "This is a blitz. Everyone searches. Noone gaurds. Will start with 4. " I kick without warning to anyone who is not moveing for more than 3 minutes (fights last 2). Anyone who jumps on a gem gets remined it’s a blitz and if they don’t move or respond they also get kicked. The key here is posting your rules and what you want to do.

That’s why I always view heists before joining. If the host does nothing, I won’t join. Now I prefer to start my own heists and I will only kick someone if they don’t do anything.

1 Like

Sorry, but why not? I recently unlocked hard about 3 weeks ago, but I have watched others do some Super Hard Heists and I don’t understand why. If anyone knows, can they post it here? Is it something to do with how the points are doled out at the end?

I think it’s the same for Hard and Very Hard.

Have at least someone who can take out Accomplices / Bodyguards and can constantly defeat them.

…and that is why those people arent guarding gems, you need them free in case someone pops up. But why can’t a weaker team of heroes guard gems? you still get 20 Tokens per Valuable remaining.

The reason you don’t guard gems in harder heists is the Thief has infinite lives. The only way to win is to find the Hideout. A hero guarding a gem slows down the search.

2 Likes

so, their strategy is search for clues and end the heist before the thief can steal valuables and accomplices and Bodyguards can spawn?
Okay…
But wouldn’t you get more if you keep all 10 valuables?

Again, i havent done one before, so if they end rather early this way, just say so. dont laugh

1 Like

Just want to share. I have a heist buddy. His strategy is to have two heroes guard the gems, two heroes to search POIs nearby the ones who guard the gem, and one who can search anywhere he/want. In this strategy you can only lose 1 or 2 gems but have a somehow fast result.

1 Like

I made this Heist Guide about 9 months ago. I don’t know if it’s still relevant… but you can view it if you want to.

Not Moving.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney