Heist being kick out for not good reason

That’s why I always view heists before joining. If the host does nothing, I won’t join. Now I prefer to start my own heists and I will only kick someone if they don’t do anything.

1 Like

Sorry, but why not? I recently unlocked hard about 3 weeks ago, but I have watched others do some Super Hard Heists and I don’t understand why. If anyone knows, can they post it here? Is it something to do with how the points are doled out at the end?

I think it’s the same for Hard and Very Hard.

Have at least someone who can take out Accomplices / Bodyguards and can constantly defeat them.

…and that is why those people arent guarding gems, you need them free in case someone pops up. But why can’t a weaker team of heroes guard gems? you still get 20 Tokens per Valuable remaining.

The reason you don’t guard gems in harder heists is the Thief has infinite lives. The only way to win is to find the Hideout. A hero guarding a gem slows down the search.

2 Likes

so, their strategy is search for clues and end the heist before the thief can steal valuables and accomplices and Bodyguards can spawn?
Okay…
But wouldn’t you get more if you keep all 10 valuables?

Again, i havent done one before, so if they end rather early this way, just say so. dont laugh

1 Like

Just want to share. I have a heist buddy. His strategy is to have two heroes guard the gems, two heroes to search POIs nearby the ones who guard the gem, and one who can search anywhere he/want. In this strategy you can only lose 1 or 2 gems but have a somehow fast result.

1 Like

I made this Heist Guide about 9 months ago. I don’t know if it’s still relevant… but you can view it if you want to.

Not Moving.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney