Hello.What about overstocked chips?again

Yeah, that’s even better than my idea!

1 Like

I have over 450 extra scar chips 200 extra flynn chips and plenty more of other characters and my scars memory disc is at 5 stars yet I don’t care if they’re just sat in my inventory because I hardly go in there and if I do whatever I’m looking for is at the top.

My biggest problem is the diamond crate it’s an absolute con, the only time you will get 30 chips for someone is when you have already maxed that player and your get a measly 4-7 chips for someone you actually need

2 Likes

I really miss the Soul Mart inn Dragon Soul it was set up to Wherever you had any hero’s levels up to 5 star & were a VIP I forget what level the “Soul Mart” became available to a player & any excess stones/chips a player had could be exchanged for countless items. However I myself mostly bought the XP the amount you could purchase flexiaited/changed but I could go and buy silver chest/crates over & over again & any stones/chips I received? I could turn around & exchange them for xp or other items I could afford. Also if I had stones/chips that the hero had not received max star level I could still sell them for 4,000+ in gold most of the time I never sold any that hadn’t gone over the star max level, but it was nice to have that option. Just trying to say a In my ever so humble opinion a “Chip Mart” per say would be a highly welcomed market. It would encourage random bulk crate purchases with an opportunity to exchange any unwanted Chips for more needed items. In my case I would be purchasing XP :grinning: just an idea I thought I would throw out there.
PS PurBlue was the developer of DS & given the similarities between DS & DH I don’t think it should be that much of a problem. But hey what the heck do I know? Everyone have a nice day & thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We are discussing theoretical ideas of dealing with excess hero chips. The discussion has nothing to do with how much gold you or anyone else has.

5 Likes

People are not talking about having enough gold. The topic is about having too many hero chips and what to do with them. Gold only came up as a point of how much should a chip be sold for if you trade them for gold. Keep the discussion on topic if you want to participate.

4 Likes

You really need to stop projecting your fears on everyone else. In my opinion, you’re the one complaining. Everyone else is actually coming up with ideas to solve a problem/concern. You have no solution and are just whining about others solutions and ideas.
Having the extra chips makes it no fun to open or even have crates anymore. Why do I want buy crates when I already have 95% of my heroes at 6*? And if they give the crates to me in a contest it doesn’t mean much. They did say they won’t add a seventh star, but if they did at least my extra chips are worth something. Right now they’re worth nothing. If you and many others are saying you’ll quit because of them adding a 7th star, why would per blue do it if they risk loosing a lot of players? This game is nothing to them if we don’t play. Don’t you get that? We can control what they do by providing feedback. If they didn’t want our feedback there would be a section on the forum specificity dedicated to it.

4 Likes

While I do agree with the sentiment and see your point a 7* would not be the first “last straw” they would have done. While they said after 6* they had no plans to introduce a 7th, one must keep in mind that it was some months ago and plans can always change. Between 6th star and the recent economy debacle there have been many reasons that many players have left the game. Even when we knew changes were coming our voices were powerless to stop them and they had chosen to keep changes most of the community was vocal about being against.

Now while I hope and pray that a 7th star does not come, I cannot say I fully trust the word of PB. They have disappointed, mislead and ignored their fans time and time again. This wouldn’t be so hurtful if I did not truly enjoy this game. This game has so much potential and I do not wish for it to be destroyed by insatiable greed. Yet when I look back on their history and look towards the future that is what I see becoming the inevitability. Once again I do not wish for it to come to pass, but I can’t help but feel that is the path that is currently being walked.

3 Likes

This is so true. I mean, Perblue do whatever they want and couldn’t care less about their fans. Look back at the cost increase disaster, everyone kept saying “No” and what happened?

They kept the change with one ridiculous reason that literally no one buys. Haizzz, sometimes I think I should move on to another game, but then the idea of seeing my favorite Disney character keep me back

One day, if I’ve ever found some games that could replace this, I think this journey will end :slight_smile: if this situation remains

I know this game. Thank you StinkyHead.

It’s just that I am from Asian, and in my region, it’s not released in App store yet :frowning:

Well i hope you have enough extra chips for extra star then. I do and i dont care keep mine in my inventory. People complain for extra chips WHILE they can use them for disk star. I do have extra chips for all heroes and 85% of them ahave 5star disk. The others have 3-4 star disk. Peole should understand that extra chip must be used for disks while i see people write “my hero is 6star and i dont wanna upgrade the disk” so, fine if peole think that complain about useless extra chips in inventory will bring something good lets them complain. When 7th star will come i will count how many people will complain about that here while upgrading my heroes to 7 stars. Have a nice day sir gravemaker

@Yunno iam from asia too…
Its not yet released… my wife and i are still waiting for this one too…

1 Like

I am in Belize and it hasnt popped up yet…

my point exactly when it comes to the diamond crate! 30 chips for Mike when I don’t need them!

Haha
This one(@Guardian_Mickey) is really asking for the 7th star lols

1 Like

Stinkyhead No not at all I definitely don’t want 7* but that screenshot is further proof to my earlier comment saying diamond crates are a con because they always give you 30 chips for someone you don’t need!

You mean like my idea for badge but for hero chips?

Kinda. But the timer is for appear another opportunity to get market currency, this is like a currency exchange but using chips to get badge bazzar coins, or something from other market (marking legendary rarity the memory coins for obvious reasons).

Example: You have a offer from a infected wizard (yellow color for mean he is friendly) to get 2,000 badge bazzar coins for 10 scar chips. You can: 1° Do it, and you wait 3 hours to get another offer from someone else or 2° Wait (or discard it) to get another offer.

I have unlocked from diamond crates:

Elsa, Malificent, Genie, Buzz, Zurg, Rex, Darkwing Duck, Moana, Merida, and Stitch and prolly several others as well…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney