Hero Concept Preview Poll

Coming soon, I will release my 4th hero concept, Libby Folfax from Jimmy Neutron.
Libby_Folfax

She is Cindy’s best friend who has a love of music and popular songs. I plan on making her a tank character, and so far, she has one friendship with Cindy Vortex, who you can check out here:
Cindy Vortex Concept
Here is a preview of what you can expect from Libby’s skills, so you can get an idea on who to vote for.

White Skill: Let’s Dance
The player picks one of 3 dances for Libby to dance to.

L Dance #1
Dance 1: Libby stuns all enemies for 10 seconds and deals X fantastic damage.

L Dance #2
Dance #2: Libby saps the closest 3 enemies and deals X normal damage.

L Dance #3
Dance #3: Libby silences all enemies for 15 seconds and deals X fantastic damage.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

These disables have a chance to fail if the enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: Lookin’ Stylish
Libby Skill #2
Libby strikes a pose, charming the closest enemy and increasing their attack speed by 250% for 12 seconds.

The charm & speed increase have a chance to fail if the enemy is above level X.

Blue: Keyboard Concerto
Libby Skill #3
Libby pulls out her keyboard and plays a tune, healing herself and the weakest ally for X HP. She then proceeds to deal X damage and silence the enemy for 12 seconds after she heals her ally.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

As for the rest of the skills, you’re going to have to wait till tomorrow!

However, I have trouble thinking about what her second friendship would be. I came up with three options that would be a perfect friendship for her. With that said, let’s get voting!

Who should Libby Folfax’s 2nd friendship be?
  • Powerline
  • Disgust
  • Animal

0 voters

OK Everyone! This poll has offically closed. Come tomorrow, and you shall see the grand reveal of who you picked for Libby’s friendship. With that said, Me and Libby will see you tomorrow!

I highly suggest you make a concept preview PM for these kind of stuff, and to also get feedback.

12 Likes

Lucky for you, I will make a concept preview for Libby Folfax later tonight, so you can get a good idea of what her skills are like.

Here are the 3 campaigns I planned for each option:

Powerline: “DJ Disaster”: Powerline hires Libby as a personal DJ for his concert.

Disgust: “Cool & Trendy”: Libby tries to change Disgust’s fashion sense so that she can blend in like the kids in Libby’s school.

Animal: Musical Mayhem: Libby wants to create a talent for the city Muppet Show with the Electric Mayhem, but Animal’s wild behavior makes things hard for Libby to perform.

Today is the last day to vote! Voting ends tonight, so please place in your vote for tonight, and I will pick the friendship for tomorrow! Once again, today is the last day, so please vote today if you have the time.

You don’t need to be aggressive about it…

1 Like

Sorry. I fixed it so I’m less authoritarian.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney