Heroes: March 16-20

1. Who is your all time favorite hero? Why?

I’m really fond of Bo Peep (I call her Bo Pips, just cuz), Quorra, and Simba & Nala. Bo Peep because she’s a badass hero sometimes, Quorra because she was one of my first maxed heroes, and Simba & Nala because I really like their play mechanics. If I was overly attached to a character for non-game reasons, it would be Stitch or Wall-E. They real cute.

1. Who is the most powerful hero? Why?

On Server 21, it’s probably Goofy, Jafar, or Joy. Our meta is going through a change though, and Donald Duck is coming up a lot recently.

1. Who is the most underrated hero? Why?

This is a tough one. In my guild, not enough people build Anger, and he is my primary anti-disable hero. Across my server, it’s probably Baymax.

1. What makes you most excited about a new hero? Why?

I like heroes from stories that I grew up on (young millennial here) so Lilo & Stitch, Pixar films, Disney canon (including new princesses). I also like seeing new skill mechanics based on a hero’s background and unexpected skill combinations (for example, Collette does some serious damage despite being a control hero). Keeps things fun and interesting.

Is increasing attack speed will increase skill casting time? Is increasing attack speed will decrease the skill cooldown time?

Mi héroe favorito es principalmente jasmin y jessie ha que las veo poderosas y disfruto mucho jugar con ella

Me gustaría que lanzaran al juego a Ana de frozen con desagrado temor y tristeza de intensamente esos personajes son los que faltarían de las emociones solo ahí 2 y Elsa debe estar junto con su hermana y olaf la verdad me alegraría mucho que lancen a esos heroes

How come some sectors have different if not newer characters and the other sectors don’t have access to those characters?

Still applies today. One quick search in the forums and you’ll probably would have found many topics discussing as well with plenty of answers to it.

1: I’ma say Dash. I love me some speed and Incredibles has been my favourite film for years.

2 : It’s a bit of a coin toss between Randall and Beast. If we’re talking flatout most powerful it’s still Randall by a mile, but in situations where there’s only one shot at things without wasting stuff, Beast can very easily stall out a full team.

3 : I have no real opinion here, mostly because I don’t pay that much attention to heroes people aren’t using.

4 : Honestly? I haven’t been excited for new heroes for a long time now. While there is a novelty to them, I personally don’t care becuase I don’t have the resources to spare getting them up to level, so I’m only really exposed to them in the PvP modes, but then they do either 1 of 2 things. A) they’re so powerful they dominate the meta, or B) so weak or situational they barely show up.

1 Like

That’s hard to answer… probably Finnick immediately after his refresh. He’s now fallen out of favour again, but for a time he was great and not a lot of people were using him. I still use him for Invasion. He’s also awesome, and :fox_face: are my favourite animals, too :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably still either Randall or Hook. There’s heroes that are powerful in different ways, though - eg. Animal[Go] provides ridiculous damage, Meg provides a unique mechanic that can make most front-line damage heroes very powerful. Beast can literally be a wall if not disabled or killed in time. Most of the new heroes are powerful in one way or another.

Honestly, even though he’s powerful I want to say Duke. He sort of got forgotten about as a damage hero because of the introduction of newer, better ones, and I rarely see him in PVP - but given the right support he can still shred pretty much anything, and has good survivability too thanks to his healing & being untargetable while he is riding through. Woody[Je] is also still useful in PVP and I think gets overlooked as a counter to quite a lot of popular stuff.

Most of the more commonly thought of as ‘underrated’ heroes aren’t rated for a good reason. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty much nothing, other than “oh cool, X hero has been added”. When I eventually get round to unlocking them, they just pile up at the bottom of my roster. My Arena team is more powerful than my bottom 60 heroes. :man_shrugging:

My favorite is Alice because she grows into a giant, making her strong.

1 Like

My favorite hero is stitch

1. This is a really hard question because I am limited to all the characters because I’m in server 22 but my favorite is Buzz lightyear because of his laser flying move also everyone from Ducktales because i m a huge fan of both shows that are out and the characters have unexpected move sets

2. For me most power full would have to be jack sparrow because of his special move, also Gizmo duck because of his move set, and many other hero’s are on this list

3. Jessie because all she really does is yoldol. Besides her most hero’s are powerful

4. One thing that makes me so excited is seeing the picture of the hero and his/hers move set

1 question I would like to ask what are the next hero’s coming to this game?
Thank you for taking the time to read this reply

1.) My favorite hero is Miguel. He can heal with the power of music.
2.) I cant decide between Ducky and Bunny and Randall. They are both very powerful.
3.) To me, the most underrated character is The Queen of Hearts. I dont really see her in alot of team i fought against.
4.) What makes me most excited about a new character is that i can see different varieties between other heroes.

My most favorite character is Sulley and Boo. , becase they are really identical to them in the original movie and I love it. I imagine thier lives untold in the movie through the game. This is the only motive to keep on playing the game.

1 Like

Personally I think Woody is my favorite I love using him when barely anyone else does and he works so well with a knock back team

1 Like

1 la primera es nick un personaje perfecto y por que me gusto su estilo hasta sus habilidades
2 no se pero siento que es randall y Mr. Increíble
3 yo no tengo uno pero me pasa lo mis no por que pierdo y digo al héroe pero no tengo uno subestimado
Y 4 me moción a reconocer esos héroes que vi en películas y otros no pero busco en que película salio como powerline

Gonzo or anger

In terms of which hero I most enjoy using to help me win fights, it’s hard to say, because every few months my current favorite damage dealer gets superseded by some newer hero. One support hero, though, has been a constant help for at least the past 18 months: Woody, who, with his Jessie disk, is usually able to pull the rearmost hero to the front at the start of combat. This has been, and I suspect always will be, incredibly useful against a wide variety of teams.

In terms of which hero I just enjoy watching the most, it’s a toss up between Alice, with her growth spurt, and Merlin, with squirrels everywhere.

While he’s new enough that I don’t really know for sure, and particularly don’t know why he’s so powerful, Pooh seems to be the new king of the OP hill.

In terms of heroes who are generally liked but still not considered top-tier heroes, I think Woody is the most underrated, for reasons given above. In terms of heroes typically ignored as not worth bothering with, I suspect it’s Hiro, who has two excellent disks and some decent damage for a control, not to mention effectively giving your team a sixth hero. In terms of heroes usually derided as useless, I think it’s a toss-up between Yax and Felix, both of which can be useful in the right team; Felix, in particular, is capable of anchoring a top-tier team.

It’s hard for me to get too excited about new heroes, because I just can’t afford to level up more than one a month or so. Still, there’s two things that pique my interest at least a little bit: if it’s a character I already love, like the Muppets or Scrooge McDuck; and if they have some new mechanic or ability, like Hardy or Huey, Dewey & Louie’s bear traps.

1 Like

I like classic Disney characters and would like to see all the princesses before any rather obscure characters like Yzma.

Also, these multiple characters need to end and I would like to see more costumes and collections as well as complete couples.

Favorite heroes here are Rapunzel, Malefiz, Elsa and Scrooge

I would love to see Syndrome come as well as Piglet and Kermit but love the current roster! Hope you all are doing good in this chaotic time

1. My favorite is Zurg! I really like the Disney villains in the game. But Zurg is one of my best hero and I have leveled him up, since I got him, when I started playing the game. Very cool skills
  2. The most powerful hero. Scar or moana. I would have to say scar. He is The strongest hero i Got and his The last one standing - most of The time and defeating the last enemies.
  3. Wall-E. I did’nt pay much attention to this hero at first, but now he is in my top 20 and he has cool skills too.
  4. First of all, I think you done a great job making all the characters in the game! I’m getting so nostalgic when I see my favorite Disney characters in the game :heart:
    But im always getting curious about what skill they have and to see them in action when I get new heroes. But I also want to see the movement when they lose or win. I don’t know why but, I’m always looking forward to that :joy:
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney