Heroes: March 2021

Add in ether a Tarzan update with Tarzan hero’s or a little mermaid update with hero’s from that like the crab and the fish or the prince from the movie

Tarzan characters, unfortunately, can’t come to the game because of copyright issues.

You mean Sebastian, Flounder, and Prince Eric?

1 Like

Thanks for doing this.

• Who is your favorite hero right now and why?
    Jim Hawkins - This hero can be beat but in a good pairing at mid and lower levels it gives the team that extra push to defeat higher powered teams

• What Hero Role would you like to see more of?
    More of the heroes that defy their classification or bend the accepted definition of their role. i.e. Kronk (I use it as a tank even though it is support)

• Do you think Madam Mim now is more competitive or less?
    Did not pay attention previously but since the update I’ve run into it and find it’s stymied my teams

• What hero would you like to see refreshed? Why do you think they need a refresh? (Not Kim Possible; she’s getting a refresh in update 2.7.10)
    Mickey Mouse - as a Disney purist I think If Yensid is not the top hero then Mickey should be. Well, at least as viable as Minnie Goofy and Donald ( just an opinion)

• What is the most powerful hero combo right now? Trio? Full team?
    Still learning and not leveled but having good luck with Max and Jim (duo), add Li Shang (trio) and then Fear with either Disgust/Cheshire/LS&B depending on the team fighting

• If you could choose one Hero to be added to the game in 2022, who would it be?
    Kuzco.

Who’s you favorite hero and why?
Darkwing Duck because I like his abilities and the fact that he is a duck Batman

What role would you like to see more of?
Support, there aren’t enough supports to combat the crazy amounts of damages and how many controls are being used now

What is the most powerful hero combo right now?
Where I am in the game, (so my skill level) I see a lot of disgust and Ian being paired up a lot and they are pretty powerful together. Max, Sadness, Kermit, Ian, and Disgust are usually an annoying team to face. However, people that use that team I have respect for because they are using the characters right (except Max’s study).

If you could choose one hero to be added into the in 2022 who would it be?
Gogo from “Big Hero 6” is someone who I’m dying to see be added into the game because I feel like she would be really fun to use and also she is my favorite character from the film.

Buff ursula and maleificent. Especially mal. Her hp is too low, its like a twig in wind storm.

1 Like

Which character would I like to see in 2022?

I wanna see more characters of color in this game. Not saying that PB isn’t doing well, it would just mean a lot to me! I would like to see Princess Tiana or Naveen from Princess and the Frog!!

1 Like

¿Quién es tu héroe favorito en este momento y por qué?
Quorra siempre ha sido mi favorita aunque ndeje de jugar un tiempo y al volver Maximus, Dr Bunsen, el gato de Cheeshire, Desagrado, y Mr Big me parecieron increíbles
¿De qué rol de héroe te gustaría ver más?
Apoyo ni
¿Crees que Madam Mim ahora es más competitiva o menos?
No lo sé no la he probado lo suficiente
¿Qué héroe te gustaría ver renovado?
Cahun, Violeta, Zurg
¿Cuál es el combo de héroes más poderoso en éste momento?
:thinking: Hay muchos héroes con los que necesito familiarizarme pero creo que el gato de Cheeshire, Slinky, Maximus don de lo más sonado
Si pudieras elegir un héroepara agregar al juego en 2022, ¿quién sería?
Tinkerbell, alguien de Gravity Falls Diper, Mabel, Stand, Ford, Bills, Wendy

Hi can you make a cool update where anyone can make their own hero but it can’t be power over 4K and the hero they make nobody else can use and unlock that hero only the creator of the hero can use it also the creator can use their heroes and can give that hero the creator made

My favorite character to this day is Bo Peep (ive been playing a long time) and though she’s not a popular choice. I’m just a fan how she used to buzzsaw through so many teams. I still love her even though she isn’t as effective anymore. The dev team did a really good job on making her unique and capturing her personality.

Please please refresh an OLD hero. One that basically hasn’t had much love or use for an extremely long time. I’d like to nominate Woody personally. He’s an iconic character, and has basically been made obsolete since the inception of much more effective support heroes.

Perhaps a new friendship disk, or adding some kind of shield to “Giddy Up” would improve his set. Of all the characters in this game it saddens me the most to see Woody left in the toy box this lol

My favorite has to be Bunsen and Beaker, I love how creative and wacky all the Muppet characters but they really take the cake for me with their animations and attacks!

I think more supports could be a bit better, I haven’t seen many support characters that have stood too much from the crowd lately.

I’m not quite sure on refreshes but as someone who uses her on my team a lot I think Ursula would be a good choice, I use her all the time and can be very helpful at times but people barely use her on a team so maybe she could use some reworking to help fix that.

I’m the worst with combos but my full team is Mickey, Baymax, Moana, Ursula, and Alice, which usually gets the job done for me.

If there was one choice I could choose out of any, I really hope Oswald the Lucky Rabbit makes it into the game!

Hey all and polaris… here is what i have

Favorite hero- it is eeyore because he has always been my favorite ever since I can remember and he has helped me through lots of battles in the game
Role hero-i would like to see more support because there is no OP support
Mim- i don’t use her as much
Refresh- either eeyore or chesier cat because eeyore has to damage more and cat needs more health
Most strong- the team that worked for me the most is max, goofy, chesier cat, merida and elsa
One hero- bolt or Raya

. Scar he is very powerful
.support
. I don’t use her
. Elastigirl
. I don’t know
. Bolt

1.Mulan Because it’s very strong.
2.Tank and support
3.I think it’s less.
4.Kronk Because I can’t clear his friend canpaign.
5.Cheshire Cat, Maximus
6.Sofia the first or Elena of Avalor

I see that most people if not everyone answered that they would like to see more new characters with the Support role, however Support can mean different things so which sub-type of Support would you like the most? (4 votes max per person, so think through what you want the most with 4 votes).

• Team Healer
  • Team Buffer
  • Team Speed Buffer
  • Team Cleanse(Ally team debuff remover)
  • Remove enemy’s buffs
  • Team Type Resistance
  • Team Energy increase(Cap and/or gain)
  • Ally/Team Revive

0 voters

Thank you for taking part in the vote poll if you do, and yeah it will be interesting to see what people vote the most for :-).

While I assume us telling PerBlue that we want more of the Support role won’t effect the game right way like the next 2-3 month, but maybe they can switch the release schedule past 4 or 5 months from now. Could of course get some Support characters within the next months anyway, but yeah we will see.

Favorite hero: Mickey Mouse, great move set but he needs a refresh (that answers 2 questions)

I don’t have anything to say rn for the 2nd question

I barely fight her but when I do she’s hard but I get past her 75% of the time.

I wanna see Lightning McQueen if he’s not gonna be coming this year, same with The Underminer and Chicken Little

Most powerful team: Ian Maximus Cheshire Cat Basil and Mulan

I don’t play competitively so I can’t say who the best teams are or whether or not Madam Mim is worthy but I can answer what I like and want.

My favorite character currently is Maximus. I thought it was funny that he even got added and then he ended up being really good.

I personally like Damage heroes best.

The character that needs a refresh the most? Three immediately come to mind. Rex, Ursula, and Maui. If they’re on my team, I usually lose. But gun to my head, had to pick one, I’d say Maui. I really feel like he fails as a frontline character.

Picking one hero is hard, since I really want all three Sanderson Sisters. But since it’s only one, I’ll go with Reuben from Lilo and Stitch. I think he’d make an interesting support.

2 Likes

You forgot enemy silencer. Red needs one.

1 Like

Ah, Silence is under Control rather than Support, since Silence is Crowd Control as you control the enemies to say :-).

2 Likes

Chesire Cat is already overpowered. His health is good enough to head toss in time :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You should add in cruala de Val or Edna or just more villains like the clown from inside out :supervillain:🏻

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney