Questions for PerBlue: March 2021

Not to mention it gives s22 future competetive advantage against s21 by possibility of hoarding up to r19 badges.

They won’t be merged for a long time from now, though. At least a year.

My best guess is January. So about a year of hoarding and s22 has been bigger and richer server to begin with.

Might it be possible to extend the double drops for the amount of time lost when the game provides the same drop within the original period? Example: a player opens a double drop at 6:00pm (for 24hrs) then the game provides double drops at 6:00am (for 24hrs) The player gets a total of 18 hrs but would have been 24hrs if done outside the second drop period. If it were extended only the time lost it would still be 24hrs. I know it seems petty but when purchasing packages with the double drops I hate to feel like I got the short end of the stick.

Can you really fix this when people block people the report actually works

Q: I made a Vote Poll in the Heroes related Q&A post since I saw many voted for Support in terms of what roles they wanted to have more of in the game, however as there are so many sub types of Support I thought I make a poll and see what people wanted specifically more so. →
So I wonder, while it is a relatively small sample could this poll be taken into account for the future when making new Support role characters?

1: Team Cleanser at 13(20%) / 2: Team Buffer at 11(17%) / 3: Team Healer at 9(14%),
Shared 4, 5 and 6: Team Speed Buffer, Team Energy increase(Cap and/or gain)
and Ally/Team Revive at 7(11%)
7: Remove enemy’s buffs at 5(7%) / 8: Team Type Resistance at 4(6%)

To elaborate a bit in terms of Team Cleanse specifically as right now from what I remember Kevin Flynn is the only character that has Team Cleanse as a White skill in the sense of not relying on other skills like the Red skill.
I know Felix and Rapunzel can Team Cleanse with their Red skills, however they are leveled locked and as such not easy at all to get leveled up and be reliable in terms of Cleansing.

The fact that only Kevin Flynn is the only reliable Team Cleanser and unfortunately pretty old in the game, is why so many people vote for that they want a new Cleanser or to say a refreshed/buffed old released if deciding not to make a new character who can Cleanse.

So yeah, I hope this can be interesting insight for you all at PerBlue :-).

Anyway we csn sell extra memory chips? I have so many extra taking up space

Oh yeah, apparently the design team was going to look at what they could do with surplus memories. I wonder what they have decided… :thinking:

1 Like
  1. As DuckTales 2017 has ended, could we get some characters from this series as Della Duck, Webby, Lena or B.O.Y.D.? It has a huge fan-base and definitely would be good to have some characters from this great series.
  2. What’s happening with Dr. Drakken?
  3. Any plans to reduce the astronomically high costs of badges? For example, reducing the cost of stamina per node to 6 or 8 on all chapters?
  4. Could be released to the game badges with 300 reality negation, evasion, tenacity and normal/fantastic crit to help heroes who do need these stats? For example, Basil needs armor negation (’‘Open Together’’ badge would be great for him) and evasion/tenacity while Scrooge needs reality negation.
  5. Any plans for starting heroes refreshes? (Ralph, Vanellope, Yax, Frozone, EG)
  6. Any plans for cat heroes like Oliver, Thomas or Zunar-J-5-9 Doric-4-7?
  7. Will we get Pixar characters for Pixar month? UP characters are still missing :frowning:
  8. Any sneak-peek for the 3rd anniversary?
  9. Baloo bug will be ever fixed?
6 Likes

M questions are confusing for you guys

1. Will the next patch notes be a mystery hero instead of drakken.

2. Are you going add some characters from narnia because the franchise is disney.

3. When are we gonna get some characters from new films since it can’t released some when the films dropped today like soul, raya and the last dragon, and Luca is set to come out in summer.

4. Will the new heroes be a crate exclusive to replace slinky and baloo because I’m tired of those diamond crate heroes

5. And finally are we getting a heroes that need a refresh not Kim cause she set to be coming in the next patch notes but this like mickey, basil, Ralph, and jack sparrow

Q: How do you at PerBlue go about trying to increase Player Satisfaction among players and try to maintain a good amount of Player Satisfaction, in the sense of making players want to play rather than quit because they feel the game is too hard to keep up with?

While technically logical, when a developer do a change that affects a player negatively you could say it creates “Player Dissatisfaction” which you could say work like Technical Debt, as in the sense that the longer you don’t try to address the Player Dissatisfaction the harder it will be to catch up on players who have left the game.
Player Satisfaction on the other hand makes players want to spend or at least spend more time in the game, which still is content for spenders as friends and team advisers.

Here is an interesting article and I recommend both you at PerBlue and players reading it:

Like the article states focusing just on Whales likely isn’t a viable business model in the long run.
So to actually maintain a healthy F2P MMORPG player ecosystem I think it needs Whales, Dolphins, Small fishes and Planktons(F2P) in terms of spending, and I would say that the Small Fish or to say medium sized fishes spending tier wise might be the most important part of an healthy Player Ecosystem as the amount of them make up for that they don’t spend that much.

Like to say, lets say a Whale spend 1000 dollars per month, while for Dolphins 1000 Dollars might equal 20-30/50 Dolphins and Small Fish wise maybe 100-200 Small Fishes.

I don’t think it really matter that much in the end if 1000 Dollars a month came from 1 Whale or 100-200 Small Fishes, the important thing is just getting the money in order to maintain the game and the costs.
So by making sure there are a lot of Small Fishes spending tier wise in the game you have a more robust economic system as you have a lot more players to fall back on compared to when 1 big Whale leaves, since if 1 big Whale leaves all the revenue from them is lost. Small Fishes on the other hand while they don’t give all that much individually give the economic system stability I think.

Just to do a quick vote poll for PerBlue to see, how satisfied do you feel with Disney Heroes right now overall as an game experience to play and have fun with?
10 highest and 1 lowest. 10-8 Satisfied, 7-6 Decent but could be better, 5 Neutral, 4-1 Unsatisfied.

• Unsure

0 voters

While I right now don’t know what will be most voted for, I think it should be valuable information as the ones on the forum and collecting information are likely one of the most informed people about Disney Heroes’s state from the players’s view overall.

Edit: Seems like most people are leaning “Decent, but be better” and “Neutral”, which I think means that they probably like the elements like story, gameplay loop and the community, but the increasing costs are making it harder for them and aren’t actually as satisfied as they should be.
Edited “Good, but could be better” to “Decent, but could be better” since I think “Good, but could be better” would be 7/8 and up.

8 Likes

I know it is off topic

1 Like

Hehe, funny :-).

1 Like

Good poll! I put 5.
I like this game, but on S21, I can see a year in advance and the grind gets really bad. Even at R7, I have to spend a lot of money to even get a few heroes to max level and badges. How do people power up heroes, but then drop 1-2 every month when a overpowered hero comes out? It’s too hard to keep up.

Even if Yellow is good, we won’t get it for a year and I’m not sure I’ll make it through.

Why Spark why…

I still have not come up with questions!

Thanks and glad you like it :-).
I see and I see where you are coming from definitely, personally I added 6 as I overall enjoy the game story wise even if I think it could be better though rewards wise.

But yeah, we probably shouldn’t derail the post too much towards my vote poll post here in terms of writing messages as this is the post for PerBlue to get questions from us, but I could maybe a proper poll maybe in an own post later where people can post and chat about their experience and whether or not they enjoy Disney Heroes :-).

1. After the Friendship Refresh, Polaris said the design team was looking at how players could manage excess memories. There is still no word of that. Are you guys going to develop a feature to solve this issue?
  2. Heist is probably the least liked feature among the players. Any plans to revamp it?
  3. Is there a chance for Mod Upgrades such as Green Skill levels, Attack Speed, and Shields to be available in Invasion?
  4. The “Prowess” stat was added into the game back in 2018 or early 2019, but not a single hero has this stat. What happened?
  5. Many players are concerned with the Hub, since it has 59 chapters in it. Do you guys really plan to keep the storyline going for around 5 years?
2 Likes

I’ve been playing Fire Emblem Heroes for a little over 4 years now and we’re still getting new story content with every update. I almost guarantee the answer to this question is “Yes”.

(I doubt DHBM can survive that long in this state :grimacing:)

1 Like

You may be right, but my point is that PB will probably keep adding to the storyline until the game shuts down, no matter what.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney