How can DHBM be saved?

I think we should stop talking about VAs and discuss other issues about the game and how to fix them.

3 Likes

VA? What the heck is that?

Voice Actor. Lol, we’re voice acting nuts here. I’ve spent many years studying and watching videos about voiceover. My biggest dream for life.

Oh, that

(

Okay, okay. How about Free Hero Day. Anybody who signs-up that day. Gets a free hero they don’t have.

As I said before, ore modes like board games would be funner/better

1 Like

Maybe, although it’d be a little awkward if anyone just so happens to miss the one day that the offer is available.

And what would you do for those that own all heroes? (Aka PB’s best customers)

Uh… free hero chips? I guess.

What if they made more costumes and less heroes? I know they said they stopped, but like what if we logged in 30 days in a row, we get a costume. Just an idea

8 Likes

You mean like, if we complete 1 monthly sign-in, we get a free costume?

Yes. (10ch)

Hmmm… Patch Note Material…

And if you have those costumes already? I doubt selling them would help, because 100 Costume Threads are worth 1M gold in total, which is a poor amount

How about 2.5M or 5M Gold?

Still worthless. I doubt PB would make something worth that much.

So what do you do with the excess costume threads?

I know! I know! I know! How about a hero poll? Imagine PB having a hard time deciding which finished hero to put in. They the forumers decide who they should put in the game via poll.

They should make new exclusive costumes instead of new heroes :wink: I know they stopped because they were almost as hard as heroes… but if we had less heroes, we could have more costumes

1 Like

This! D.E.B. had one once!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney