How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

Wot?! U never heard about kingdom hearts?! U have a long way David!

XD yah we have no Cable and i am not a fan of youtube…most of the stuff they show today is trash anyways…

I know I just wanted to do this for fun though, I haven’t done something like this in a while and it’s fun.

1 Like

Yeah, But the skill set does look pretty amazing!

1 Like

The thing is Kingdom Hearts isn’t a tv show, it’s actually a video game series made by Square Enix.

1 Like

Oh XD i wouldnt know about video games either…i kind of have a bubble around me shielding me from wvil influences…im glad its there

So um i been meaning to do this sooner but i made a topic similar to this one with several hwro ideas on it…could some of you experts check those ideas out? :grin:

I envision Bolt as my next hero. He has powers! (In the movies)

I see your point now that I actually go back and look at it. But it kinda almost fits in the same category as Maui’s white skill. It will only be activated when he can one hit k/o and opponent if he doesn’t have a status effect on him. To me when I wrote Snow White I wanted her to be a control/ healer hero. I envisioned her as being able to lay down constant status effects as well as minor heal the entire team. I’d love to hear more feedback on my proposal of Snow White.

A: No he doesnt those were special effects by the movie makers.

B: Movies plural? As in there is a sequel!!!

Whilst it is true that Bolt’s powers weren’t real maybe they’d become real in the city in the same way Woody remarks on Buzz’s laser mysteriously becoming real

1 Like

Pretty true

(20 characters)

Oh u didnt kniw he said that in the friendship. I have yet to unlokv it XD ty for pointing that out to me :grin:

Tigger “walt I double g e” a front position damage dealer who uses his bouncing to deal damage to the enemies.

White move ta ta for now. Bounces off screen and lands on the enemy side dealing fantastic damage.

Green move super duper bounce. Performs the super duper aliuper bounce and bounces all over the screen dealing fantastic damage and stunning them.

Blue move furious bounce. pounces into an enemy stunning them dealing fantastic damage.

Purple move spring in your step super duper bounce now stuns enemies.

Entrance Tigger comes down from above and when he hits the ground he performs a flip getting prepared for the fight.

Victory falls into his tail and bounces in a circle arms crossed happily.

Defeat tigger bounces up and down 3 times before he falls into a hole in the floor floating in the air for a split second and looks forward then he falls you can hear his voice fading away as he falls.

2 Likes

I mean t - I - double guh er for Tigger’s quote

Tigger is 1 stars sorry I forgot that

Also how long do you want the stun to last?

7 seconds

20 characters

Meg murry from wrinkle in time

Back line control hero

White attack: meg summons her leaf friend(sorry i forgot what shes called) to knock back enamys and stun the.

Green attack: “you cant mess with me” meg uses her invetions to freeze the enamys in wonder, they can not move for X number of secounds.

Blue attack: each time an enamy is ko’d meg takes X energy from each remaining enamy

Purple skill:" last chance" when meg drops below X amout of health she stops time allowing only her team to keeo moving for X secounds

Victory: meg is telaported bach home after a little victory dance

Defeat: pionts to the enamys as if saying i will be back for you, watch out.

Entrance: meg walks down the invisable staircase from the top right corner.

2 stars

https://goo.gl/images/1zq5LZ

2 Likes

Confessional moment! Idk what a wrinkle in time is about! I have heard of it a little bit but i have yet to watch it!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney