How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

M_rida is actually correct. Character data is written into the game code months in advance & can be datamined ahead of time (See: http://dh.bezumn.ru/spoilers).

Do you know when they add them?

Hey caster do you know It was my idea to make heroes.I made my topic earlier than you!

Not sure what you mean? You can link your own topics & they all show up at the end of the first post. There are many other more recent hero topics not mentioned up there, too. Including:

It’s not really a popularity contest. Everybody has suggestions that we want the devs to consider, anybody can brainstorm ideas about a character, & amazingly, none of those ideas could the same! Just because I’ve made a design for Rapunzel doesn’t mean another person can’t. There will always be something different.

When all’s said & done, though, it’s ultimately up to Disney & PerBlue on who appears in-game & who knows, even they might design the hero in a way we haven’t thought of!

4 Likes

The Gargoyles always scared me as a child, but they sure had a badass theme song!

Nice touch adding Friendship trees! My only critique for that, though, are that Goliath’s Disks seem way too similar to me (the only differences being HP vs Skill Power, Basic Damage vs Armor). Goliath as a whole - with his self-buffs & self-heals - sounds cool, but OP as heck! I especially like his abilities to stone himself, very true to his Gargoyle-style.

For Bronx, I’m just a little confused about what his damage type would be? Fantastic? Normal? Both? Because he has a disk that inflicts Scare, but his Blue skill also inflicts Intimidate? (Which I’m assuming is similar to Barbossa’s Study). :thinking:

Great suggestions, though! It’s definitely not easy to make them so detailed. Keep 'em coming, all :blush: :basketball:

1 Like

I don’t understand why you’re so upset about it and react like that, there is no reason
What I said was just a fact nothing more, like I said you have great ideas I hope to see the others heroes you described (and all the others like @CowardWhisper8 and @Caster) in the future in the game.

@Cherries This is no way to act, let me just explain a couple things that will better help everyone understand what’s happening.

1. The characters that you have shown with Moana and Stitch where datamined months before you had ever discovered them, it would take months on top of months to get a character into the game because they have to step by step animate and redraw them and code them so they can work properly in the game.

2. The thing that @Merida-Walker did was an honest mistake, they just scrolled to fast and was mistaken by who the author was, things like this happen and I told them what was the truth and it was all said and done.

3. Like @Caster said there are a lot of other topics like yours that can have unique ideas, it’s not like the authors of the other topics meant to do any harm to you on purpose they just wanted to see what everyone else who comes across this topic could think of.

@Cherries I am sorry if this seems very rude or that it seems like I’m attacking you but what your doing by calling people names is not right. If you would like to respond we can talk in a calm and orderly fashioned way.

4 Likes

Hey rida walker do you know when they made the character stitch and moana

1 Like

And also I made my stitch idea on 25th may.and now I think it is 14th of July.their work is game maker.I mean perblue with more than 20 workers and each worker do one part of the work.and they really can’t made a New hero like stitch in 2 months.I’d they make it before of my idea or better I say before June they must now release it!
So if the stitch haveA guitar when he released so it is honestly my idea.so yo gave many ideas caster or you with moon profile so why THEY even don’t make them! And why they make some idea of me?so there is a way to say it is my idea.

1 Like

@Caster gave you the link when you responded to me.
Then you’re telling me the “idiot” was meant to Caster even if you responded to me? Anyway in any case there is no reason to be angry for something like that that’s not worth it. It’s just a game after all

1 Like

Didn’t see her I think for now, so here she is. I think she’s an underestimated Disney Princess that I would like to see in the game : Kida :smiley: (go see the movie Antlantis if you don’t know it it’s amazing I promise).

The drawing is from the artist LuigiL : link : https://www.deviantart.com/luigil/art/Kida-700105891
He did others disney characters like this style so check it out if you want it’s really great.

About her powers I didn’t really think about it so if you have suggestions share them :smiley: , was thinking of an attack with the flying ships or the big masks that fall on the ennemies x).

For her quote : “We were once a great people. Now we live in ruins. The kings of our past would weep if they could see how far we have fallen”
Or just this “My name is Kidagakash” (try to say that very fast x) ).

2 Likes

@Cherries Just Because he doesn’t post stuff onto your topic doesn’t matter, this place isn’t some sort of popularity contest to see who can get the most ideas, it’s just about seeing what people have to say in things like in this topic.

@Cherries Like I said before they found this datamine of Stitch and Moana about a month or two before you ever posted your idea meaning that since they had drawn an icon, that means it went through a phase where they had confirmed what they where going to do with this character, for example how they move and act, long before we discovered it, this means that they are unlikely going to use your idea if they are in the animating phase and coding phase which they are already at by now.

Hero: Kermit the Frog - ‘The Muppet Show’
A back-line support hero who uses his banjo to make a sweet melody to help his allies in battle.

Stars: 3

Quote: “It’s not easy being green.”

White Skill: Rainbow Connection
Kermit makes a soothing melody that heals his whole time for X HP each for 2 seconds.

Green Skill: Sour Note
Fantastic Damage. Kermit creates a bad note and it flies toward an enemy dealing X damage and lowering defense to enemies who are under level X.

Blue Skill: Muppet Chaos
Kermit tries to control the chaos by silencing and stunning all enemies for 2 seconds to enemies who are under level X.

Purple Skill: Motivational Tune
At the bringing of every wave Kermit gives his whole team +X Skill points.

4 Likes

Why you don’t say anything to caster an always want say thing to me?

Not to be rude but your the one who decided to bring up this subject and act the way you did, Caster is being calm and is trying to help the argument.

Look there is no need to talk about this any more let’s just stop this fighting and go back to doing what we usually do in fourms

Hey if you really want to make me happy just go and make my Topic more than 100 post.plssss
I am trying hard and also I am sorry for did everything to coward whisper or Rida but I am angry about caster .
But listen perblue need a player work!I sent a email to Perblue and I link this Topic and also my topic to them.they said thx and they will have a look.But they said they don’t need hero idea now.they said they need making spotlight for heroes.
Spotlight means a short video that will introduce a hero his /her abilities and also some gameplay that will greatly show the watcher to how become a pro with that hero.I made a video must it was very trash .so we need a teamwork for this .I mean you must record a video from your screen then we will to make the abilities and also I have an idea to put theme songs of that character movie in spotlight!
I made this trash to show you what is in my mind can you help me pls??!

Here https://youtu.be/IwvLQlzGMeM

@Cherries I like your enthusiasm but doing a hero from scratch like that would be really hard to do, how would we be able to do that, also I’m about to make a new hero on these topics in about an hour so that will help you with your topic.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney