I want a Daily Challenge mode!

I remember when on one of the trials I had to fight two Sulleys and two EVEs. And back then I was happy with it, because I considered it a fun, nice change from the regular pace of the game. Well, it turned out to be a bug and was fixed… I’m still sad to this day

I really wish we would be given something like a Daily Challenge. Place, where you’d fight teams that would never be encountered anywhere else, with rules that will make you smack yourself in the head. I don’t care about the prizes, there probably should be some but that’s not my point.

Example challenges that I thought of:

• Two Ralphs, two EVEs with one star Calhoun disks. Rule: enemies can’t gain Energy. All enemies are given 100 Energy per second. Literal hell breaking out every 10 seconds!
  • Hercules, Rex, Violet, Tia Dalma, Kevin Flynn. Rules: enemies have cooldown reduced on knockback abilities. Enemies are kept alive as long as Kevin Flynn is on the battlefield. Can you get to him in the backline with everyone else in the way?
  • Any team. Every 15 seconds all units on the battlefield gain Charmed status for 5 seconds. Can you manage this chaos?

Yeah, I always loved custom rules in games. Go figure lol

9 Likes

That sounds like a lot of fun! And a little frustrating. I really hope they do a custom rulesets place!

I love this idea. It doesn’t even have to be so specific. It could be stuff like “beat this team with only tanks” or “Beat the Toy Story team with Team Zootopia”, etc. Almost like how I imagine off-duties were meant to play out.

I feel off-duty was meant to shake things up and show you that hey you don’t need to use the same heroes all the time, but instead it has been transmogrified into an inconvenience that prevents team from being full power in heist/GW. It doesn’t even have to use your versions of those heroes it could give you the option of using a preset of different heroes to allow players to try out new heroes and see if they want to invest the resources into them. Especially with new heroes being introduced it could give players a better understanding of how they function and how best to counter it.

5 Likes

Ay, I like dis idea.

Its got a P vs Z kinda vibe to me. That is a good vibe :wink:

I bet one of the daily challenges gonna involve anyone from the incredibles

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney