If she doesn’t scare you, no evil thing will

Cruella de vil

the crazed cruella de vil is ready to fight her way on to the battlefront

Quote: “I live for furs! I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn’t?
:star::star:
Midline damage
Yellow team

Basic attack: slaps an enemy with her hand
Entrance: see white skill
Defeat: her eyes go crazy
Victory: laughs maniacally

Skills

White skill: road rage
:shield:true
Passive: Cruella drives her car into the battle once, it hits all enemies. If they are all defeated she will gain a shield

Active: if there are enemies that are still alive she will drive back until they die. Once they are all defeated she will gain a shield

This skill will only happen once when each battle starts.

Green skill: poison them, drown them, bash them in the heads
:sparkles:fantastic
When this skill is activated cruella will deal more damage and move faster, each time she is hit she will move faster and target the enemy that hit her. When the enemy is dead she will move on until the battlefield is clear and the move onto the next stage. This skill will fail if there is a level 50 or higher on the other team

Blue skill: if she doesn’t scare you
:fist:normal
Cruella will laugh when her green skill is finished and it will scare the enemy. If it does fail she will make her defeat face and scare the enemy she will still fight though.

Purple skill: inhuman beast
If an enemy has a stack of hardy cruella will steal it and give it to herself, if an ally has a stack of hardy on her team She will give another stack to the ally with the stack of hardy.

Red skill: the world was such a wholesome place
Cruella will give herself 3 stacks of hardy after she use inhuman beast. She will also become invincible for 8 seconds
+x damage to white skill
+x speed
+x health

Friendships 

Cruella/Ursula
underwater outfit
when ever cruella is halfway defeated she will gain half lf her health back. This will only happen once per stage
cruella search’s for a new creature to make her coat out of so she decides to make a shark skin coat
Allies: goofy, eve, sally

Cruella/miss piggy
fashion stars
if there is a character using ‘berserk’ on the other team cruella will steal it and duplicate it and give it to herself And the ally with the least health
cruella and piggy are arguing about who the best fashion star is. Piggy gives up and cruella has her model her newest outfits
Allies: Mickey Mouse, hercules, alladin

5 Likes

Please post all feedback

• This is okay
  • I like this
  • This is my favorite concept
  • I don’t like this

0 voters

When you say this, does it mean she needs to wait for energy, or is it a loop?

It is a loop

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney