The afterlife’s leading bio exorcist (tim Burton finale)

Happy Halloween, here is the finale to my Tim Burton concept, say it once, say it twice it’s Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice,

Beetlejuice hero concept
Beetlejuice
it’s showtime! The ghost with the most is here for a ghoulishly frightening game
Quote: “These aren’t my rules. Come to think of it, I don’t have any rules.”

:star::star:

Role: damage

Position: frontline

Team: red

Basic attack: slaps creep

Entrance: flys out of the ground and into position

Defeat: head shrinks and sand worm comes from sky and eats him

Victory: Cackles

Skills

White skill: I’ve got somethin’ good for ya!
:sparkles:fantastic
Beetlejuice turns into a carousel and his arms stretch and his hands turn into giant mallets. His arms will stretch and smash enemies every 4 seconds. Each smash deals Z damage. If a debuff is placed on him he will reverse it by spinning the top of his head around. The skill will end when he runs out of energy.

Green skill: It’s showtime
:sparkles:fantastic
When Beetlejuice has full energy Beetlejuice turns into a bright green cloud of smoke and his head as a snake pops out of the cloud. He will bite creeps and deal Y damage. After about 15 seconds he will retreat back into the cloud and turns back into his normal, hideous self. When he runs out of energy he stops

Blue skill: Creepy claws
:fist:normal
Beetlejuice pulls a hat out and puts it on the side of his face that you are looking at and claws com out of his face and scare the creep dealing x damage

Purple skill: make my millennium
Beetlejuice dodges the next enemy basic attack or skill and gains X basic damage every 3 times she uses “it’s showtime” or basic attacks.

This dodge has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red skill: Call his name three times
Every three basic attacks Beetlejuice uses will activate i’ve got somethin’ good for ya! automatically and will deal X more damage. If he is attacked during this skill he will gain X health and Y energy and will stun the enemy that attacked him. The stun lasts 14 seconds

The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

• x basic damage

• x energy gain

• x seconds in it’s showtime

Friendships

Beetlejuice/Jack skellington
Disk: the ghost’s with the most
For Every x damage Beetlejuice deals he will gain x health
Allies: crazy Harry, Milo Murphy, Minnie Mouse

Beetlejuice/Cheshire cat
Disk: insane spooks
Each time creepy claws activates Beetlejuice will stun two creeps and deal x more damage
Allies: Winnie the Pooh, shere Kahn, ratigan

Other frightening concepts 

The ghost host
Stripe
Cruella de vil
Chernabog
Br’er fox
Uncle deadly
Alameda slim
Smarty weasel

7 Likes

Please post all feedback, and remember, don’t say the name 3 times

I also added concepts you should check out for Halloween

But I want to, for the musical version of BJ. I can give feedback later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Upcoming concepts

:ghost::green_circle: slimer
:family_man_woman_girl_boy::skull: Adam family (Gomez, morticia, pugsley, Wednesday, fester, lurch, thing)
:christmas_tree::santa:t2::nauseated_face: The grinch
:movie_camera: :santa:t2:

1. Slimer

2. ?

3. The Grinch

4. ?

1 Like

Is this suppose to be quote?

Other then that this concept is probably your best one!

next to lock shock and barrel

2.Addams family

Yes, correct

Lol the i button and o button are right next to each other and sometimes I accidentally press it. This is a time I forgot to fix it lol

Is the 4th one sandy Claus?

Well, yes and no

I am about to get real picky cause this is one of your best. I love the creativity of the animations, which is one of your best things about your concepts.

Some things are capitalized and others are not. Capitalize beginning of sentences, skill descriptions, etc. That way, the format looks better and correct grammar is used.

How long does him being a carousel last? A certain amount of time? Until he runs out of energy?

This would be a white skill then. 21 seconds feels really long.

Most of the skills just deal damage, which for me, is boring. Try to jazz it up by adding an additional effect or 2 for at least one skill.

Level X.

How long does the stun last? Level X. Needs stat boosts.

Interesting. I see you have an X effect but it needs a star one too.

How long is the stun? That would be a star effect and it is missing an X effect.

Again, this is one of your best concepts.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney