Invasion Coming to Server 3!

I was hoping it would have a really high difficulty cap :frowning: I want end game not another City Watch :frowning:

Once you get into breaker fight 55+ it actually does become very difficult and fun to figure out. I enjoy a difficult pve mode.

After completing breaker #20 you will unlock another 20 levels, harder than last ones, it continues forever.
Every 20 levels just give a small reward.

Keep fighting and then give comments.

1 Like

Yes the higher lvls does get harder

2 Likes

Except for the bugs that create exploits.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the info. Glad to hear that it continues infinitely!

1 Like

All I just need that like was server 2 for mods/invasion. Not sure if the next update need or what date is the server 2? I need to use mods and invasion of server 2 so bad😔

1 Like

Nobody cries like server 2 about not having invasion, no one from others servers spam like s2. Just keep waiting and you will get this. You don’t need this right now, just do what s4-18 doing, waiting.
S1 and s3 just test for you invasion to make sure everything is ready on a plate.
S1 missed air drop and diamond bank which was tested on s9-12 and s8 tested diamond crate upgrades.

1 Like

He’s obviously a he David

Idk I always though Polaris was a she…

:confused:

Why would you think that?

:triangular_flag_on_post: off topic!

1 Like

I have a feeling your not in server 2 if you are you have to understand just a bit we are very upset we got skipped over MAYBE it would have made sense to let like server 5 6 7 ect but too only skip over 1 server just not cool man

They did not skip over. They merely left it up to random chance to decide which of the servers between 2-4 would receive the update. Observe
@discobot roll 1d4

1 Like

:game_die: 3

2 Likes

See? It came up as three. In their books, server 3. :wink:

1 Like

Uhm okay still don’t COMPLETELY understand but whatever I can be patient👍🏻

1 Like

Can server 2 at least get the new TL max and Orange 4?

Well dat was, very interesting.

1 Like

I wish the hero’s would reset at the daily reset time rather than having to wait 24 hours after they get ko’d. I never know when I will get free time to play each day.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney