Invasion Feedback wanted!

No me gusta para nada la invacion es lo peor del juego justo ahora se acaba de malograr mas de lo normal

Make the enemies for breaker quests more realistic. I had 5 heroes at level 103 maxed out, all Orange 3, and hero boosts at 55-80, unable to even touch a 102 Orange 2 Scar with 55 boost. And that was with defeating all 4 levels to get rid of their slowdowns, Shields, hp boosts, etc. That’s beyond ridiculous. Yet I can slay a level 100 boss without KO’ing one of my heroes. Also, auto revive and shorter cool downs would be helpful, especially with such unrealistic breaker enemies.

1 Like

All I have to say it is 10 times better then war. It would be nice to get better rewards . Overall I say keep it.

I agree with most of the comments. Reward too low, cool down way too long. I play for awhile and then lose interest because I have to wait so long for any of my power heros to cool down. Too much of a time invested for little rewards.

1 Like

I agree with the 2 hr cooldown complaints. Make some adjustments so those who do enjoy invasion don’t have to wait 2 hrs to play. The best part of this game is that players don’t have to coordinate a time to play this game and one can come and go when it is convenient. The cooldown process makes it much more of a chore if they want to participate in invasion with the cooldown process.

My second complaint is the tier rewards system is virtually impossible to come close to completing the top due to cooldowns. Only people that might even come close to tier 20 would be players that have all characters completely maxed out, and if so I don’t think it is possible to reach tier 20 due to limited breakers and power ups one can get or buy even. Something has to give to to make the end goal achievable.

Third complaint is the bots jump up too much in power after lvl 100. Frustrating to see an O3, 6*, maxed skills and badges tank get taken out with a single attack. Even if they are boosted 110+. Then you have the cooldown complaint again and wait another 2 hrs.

Don’t make invasion slower. It is too slow as it is.

1 Like

Personally I love invasion, it gives me a chance to power up characters that I don’t normally use.

I don’t mind the 75% slow down, as you can always battle to take the advantage away. It IS annoying when you miss it.

I didn’t play it enough to get high enough for the second war shop tokens but that’s one of the reasons I played.

Invasion is quite self contained, I think some of the rewards should be akin to the War creates, where you can choose if you want to power up within Invasion or with general Disney Heroes power ups.

The revives were a little easy to get, with 10 free each day
 I think if they were harder to get, strategy would come more into play.

Thanks for expanding a great game.

1 Like

It is awful. I have a combined 59,000 level team, yet I can’t beat a low orange colored team. I do not get it.

Also, I would make it much easier, as others posted. Everyone in my guild avoids it, too. Boss is also too hard.

I like it, if I completely agree with the previous comments about the cool down time. I play a couple of times a day, and as soon as I’ve burned through my heroes I stop playing. It can be a little tedious and repetitive, but no worse than the Heist.
The long cool down wait is my biggest complaint; after a certain level everyone dies and I just stop playing
 I can get up to a level 70 or 75 boss without breaking a sweat, but going beyond that is like pulling teeth; it’s doable, but I often think “why bother”? There’s no real strategy to the Invasion, it’s just about power, so once you’ve blown through your most powerful heroes, there’s no real point in playing any longer. Shorter cool downs —or no cool downs to make us use all of the revives?— would make it more fun. And maybe more selection in which heroes can be powered up; I find the options are often heroes that are too weak to bother with.

1 Like

I enjoy getting mod points but it takes too long to defeat bosses and not enough reward for the effort and it takes way too long to revive characters

It’s good in theory and adds something else to the game for hard core players, however for those that have little time, it takes too long and is quite involved. I first have to fight 2 wards to get the fight down to a manageable level, then fight again. Multiply that x each tier is a huge time commitment. Not including bosses. Also guild bosses are ridiculous above level 100. It stops being fun after a certain level. Even with us being a top ten guild we can’t make a dent and the boss flees. With the skill upgrade cost changes, it gives me more incentive to scale back my game time. Not to mention all of the downtime lately.

The time involved does not equal the rewards. Either scale it back or significantly up the rewards including diamond crates.

1 Like

The only thing I hate about invasion invasion is the slowdown battles. They are not fun, excessively hard, and a lot of times one enemy can defeat entire team of five.

It isn’t bad, but invasion stamina and breakers are too limited. Cooldowns are so long. You wanted feedback, so those are the things that need fixing.

1 Like

The idea is good and challenging. The tier rewards are little unworthy except for the mods. Work on the tier rewards more.

1 Like

Do not slow it down please, it’s already slow !!!

Muito demorado. NĂ­vel de dificuldade nĂŁo condizente com o nĂ­vel de cada jogador.

The invasion that was shortened by a day was great. Can we always have it one day shorter? Can it run in the 96 hours that contests are off so we have one or the other to worry about, not both?

Invasion progresses too quickly at the beginning, resulting in a flurry of action at the start, and then much too slowly towards the end when we are waiting around for stamina, breakers, and revives. Perhaps we could balance this a bit better?

Lastly, please allow me to revive my heroes even if I don’t have the necessary stamina or breakers to start a fight. Waiting 2 hours of bad enough but if I have to wait for stamina on top of that, it’s torturous.

1 Like

Invasions are ok but the only problem is that they get harder to quickly.

I love this mode so far. Interesting mechanics and definitely added a new element to keep players interested.

Looking forward to the next invasion :slightly_smiling_face:

No more add on sub games. You want to improve the game focus less on pay for play and more on PVP or level expansion.

Honestly, there are already so many components of the game you could spend all day playing as it is. Invasion is confusing, difficult, not that rewarding, and there was too much time between invasions. I think other areas could be streamlined and improved first. Make war customizable or automated team generation. Shorten arena reward times. Increase surge reward points, that one is extremely difficult to attain if you are in a quality guild. Rather than improve the game, invasion caused angst and confusion.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney