Invasion Feedback wanted!

Dont slow it down
Firstly, dont slow it down. For most people its slow / hard enough. Its only the real top end players that find it to easy.

Revives
I think the suggestion about auto revive is a good idea. Particularly since you have to have a breaker in order to progress to the screen that allows you to revive hero. This means that as it stands, even if heroes are revivable you might not be able to do so if you are out of breakers.

Another option is to get rid of cooldown altogether, but give us less revives so we have to be more careful about their use.

Invasion Market
Whatever happened to economy of scaleā€¦ why do we get lower value the bigger the item. If I am using points to buy some breakers either standardise the price per breaker or make the larger ones better value (same comment re all items in Invasion market).

Guild members listā€¦
Not a big dealā€¦ but i would have expected to be able to filter my Guild members by invasion ranking from the Guild page (i.e. in the same way as arena and colleseum).

Power Ups - invasion tiers
I agree with comments on the 75% slow down buff. Sometimes its too much (especially in absence of auto cool down). Either reduce it or stagger it.

Absence of power ups in breakers
Not everyone has fabulous shield heroesā€¦ and even if they do once they are KO bosses can be a real challenge. Especially in view of comments on cool down. I think the power ups available in tier fights should also be available in breakers. For the most part they are not huge power upsā€¦ its the shields that i think are needed most.

3 Likes

Eu nĆ£o achei interesse

The Invasion is great for players looking for a challengeā€¦I mean it has varying difficulties to keep people from farming lower tier prizes.
I would like it if you guys had an Invasion Arena each week, I feel like that would be a cool addition that would be a refreshing challenge as well prizes are distributed when the invasion is finished.
The powerup buff feels sketchy to me, I feel like it should give you 4 options not including the team buff and at least 1 should be someone you are frequently using in invasion.

For instace, u guys should auto survive for more tickets, and for lower players it really got difficult to smash boss over 50/55 and to play regular campaign over 35, so i guess u guys need to make a little bit easierā€¦
That said, i stop playing when I knew that my characters werenā€™t helping taking down bosses and because i find I little bit boring and overwall difficult to be promoted.

I like working cooperatively with guild members to take down bots but it does get very repetitive. I think using Invasion as a break from Guild Wars is a good idea because GW burnout is real.

Also, I agree with those who say the revival cooldown on heroes is too long. At least make the revival automatic so we donā€™t have to keep checking.

I like the concept of it. Getting mod points is great, coordinating with guild mates to get a higher score is great.

But the thing sucks up so much time. I donā€™t care that it lasts 5 days, I care that I can make a run at the beginning and get to bot level 80or so without losing a hero, but I have to constantly do battle over and over and I donā€™t have that kind of time for a phone game. Especially not one that already has a bunch of grindy things built into it already with daily quests.

I donā€™t like the hero cool down. I always end the invasion with like 200 hero revives I will never use. I canā€™t use any other heroes to win breakers or boss battles at high levels, they instantly die, so these 5-7 heroes are all I can use, but I cant revive them for 2 hours. Thatā€™s partially good because at least I get a break from invasion, but it seems like it isnā€™t really fully gamed out for high and low level players. I think it is too easy with too much finding for high level players and too hard for low level players

1 Like

This invasion wiped out all my boosts and it wiped out the all the special type of coins I need to make purchases in the shop! That complete BS I earned those i want them back or I will no longer be participating in the invasion! Complete BS

The invaision is too tough and sometimes you get stuck on a level for far too long even after you break the wards. 2 hour recharge time is too long as sometimes there is only a short window that users can play

Length of invasion is fine. Make it more fun not more difficult. It like I am getting amazing rewards that provide tons of value. Not a good idea to keep taking from the players. Create more incentive to play this with better goals. Has potential to be a good event.

(It resets every week, coins, boosts, everything)

Invasion is great, 9/10. But the only problem is, can i get my energy back if i cancel the fight on breaker quest?? I mean yea, i cancelled it but 10 energy gone, no refund, its kinda waste, please fix this.

And also the tier points are too much, i only can get until tier 8 on every week of invasion, like everytime, cause the reward are not that good si why u make such a lot of points to reach??

1 Like

ā€œInvasion is a long boring process and I didnā€™t notice any rewards that helped with anything besides the invasion itselfā€¦
So since you are slowing it down (i.e. making it worse) than the invasion is not worth putting any time or effort into as a player.ā€

That was my first review. The Invasion now is very rewarding and seems more streamlined rather than slower.
Good job.

1 Like

Invasion shoild start out at P4 or O0 amd work its way to O3 so people can play it without having to spam revives every fight.

Itā€™s boring but Iā€™m enjoined

One thing I did just recently notice in addition to my previous post, is that you only get one mod in any given invasion without spending diamonds. Maybe add in a second you can earn without diamonds somewhere? The prizes in general I think kind of need to be worked on though. Ten blue xp potions arenā€™t much of a reward even with the mod power youā€™re getting.

Would also be nice to see a second Mod type that slightly increases one of the ā€œOther Statsā€.
For instance an Armor Mod for Zurg, or a Reality Mod, or Crit, etc.

I enjoy Invasion. Itā€™s a nice distraction, and a semi-fun way to get mods powered up. I have no qualms with the 5 day length. Some of the buffs are a little extreme (such as 75% anything). I have no real strategy except to stick with using the one or two teams I have built up and hoping I can add enough power ups to them to make a difference. Itā€™s tough to work in just the featured color, since weā€™re having such difficulty powering up all heroes (the whole focus on 5 heroes thing).

The two hour cool down is frustrating because of the focused five as well. Maybe make it an hour? And definitely should be able to revive without having stamina to get to that screen.

I really enjoy sharing bosses with my guildies! This is a super fun co-op idea, so kudos there!

1 Like

Takes too long as it is. The rewards are poor for the amount of time it takes. I agree that revival should be automagic instead of manual. Slowing down game play would make me lose interest.

1 Like

I really like Invasion! But I agree with the other people who have suggested an automatic revive after the cool down. Too often, I forget, and I start to play hours later and activate a revive, only to have another 2 hours to wait. When the bosses get more difficult, this is brutal.
Also, Iā€™m interested in the direction the mods are going. Theyā€™re kind of weak so far, but it would be fun to be able to combine them to make them stronger as we get more.
Everything else is great! Itā€™s different enough from the other parts of the game to make it a lot of fun!!

Things that need improved:

Stamina Gain. Looks like we were already nerfed in the amount of stamina we get per boss.

Revive mechanic. Add auto revive (I have 200+ revives at the end of every war. Its stupid amounts), Remove cooldown, OR let us revive heroes on the main screen so we donā€™t need a breaker or stamina to start that awful cooldown.

Rewards: Tier rewards are garbage. Not worth getting higher than 50k except to promo.

Variety: One boss with a OHKO move is miserable. The cooldown may be making it worse.

The Good:

I manage to get 80+ breakers unused because of all the cooldowns on everything. I progress in campaign and hit every boss I can with 1 breaker. Using 3 is a waste until level 140+ bosses as two 1s kill bosses or do 30%+ damage. No point with current rewards to get more than 30%.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney