Invasion Rewards and Mods

If this was the intent for invasion/mod all along, it should have been introduced as such. They said it would be the mode for a new resource, but introduced it with rewards that made the mode enticing. They could have gradually decreased the other rewards as we got familiar with mods and became more dependent on them or not included them in the introduction. If u don’t intend to let me keep it, don’t give it to me.

9 Likes

Mm possibly true but people got many rewards for free and now people stopped buying some Del’s.

I completely disagree. The rewards weren’t exactly game changing, they just helped a little week by week. I still have many members in my guild who didn’t even manage to get to level 110 before level 115 came out, so the invasion rewards weren’t really destroying their sales.

4 Likes

I still wonder why the Invasion rewards weren’t tuned while it was in testing, and before it was rolled out to every server.

Invasion made the game much more playable throughout the week even at the end of the day after all the dailies were complete and there is basically nothing left to do.

Now, Invasion is useless to me and I go back to running out of things to do every day. It’s a really backward way of going about it, instead of enticing users to spend more time in the game.

The more time spent in game means more time you are likely to spend some cash on it.

17 Likes

So this was the huge surprise and your big plans for the game anniversary :rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

I’ve tried to find a single positive reaction or feedback within these posts about the invasion changes and I found nothing…

From my POV it should say you a lot PB about your politics

7 Likes

The more time spent in game means more time you are likely to spend some cash on it.

This is so true, I really do hope that they realise and reconsider their choices. Although I can’t help but imagine that they will just ignore the issues being brought up and won’t change a thing whatsoever.

7 Likes

I stopped spending my own hard earned cash on this game with the economy change. With this change (which is yet AGAIN against F2P players) it makes the game undesirable to play. Just as the game was getting back into my/our good books with a fun new mode that rewarded players for playing, the rewards were taken away. Seriously, who was complaining about the decent rewards we were getting for playing the game? As with the economy change I doubt the Invasion rewards will be reverted no matter how much outcry from players there is.

9 Likes

trying to find the picture of a person slowly shaking there head. Basically sums up my response from the lack of respect per blue has for its loyal players that have now put a year into this game and only ever received stuff to apologise when they have f up. once again finish with a slow shake of the head and add a tut tut to it.

6 Likes

It wouldn’t make much a difference.
It may be true that they abruptly make changes, but if we would eventually get familiar with the mods while decreasing the rewards the way you told, players would still complain.
If you ask me why they did it this way or not sooner, of course won’t be able to answer, I dont know what are they thinking or what numbers are flowing through their data.
But that’s why now and foward we will handle things differently since I don’t mind the change while many will still fight to revert this event.
Either way works for me and all I can say is best of luck and hopefully they may listen.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I was afraid about :sweat_smile:
I understand that making mods more powerful is also a way to keep people playing Invasion, but I doubt that will work. And this being in a 1.10 update…Really breaks the party :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for listen

2 Likes

É, realmente me desculpa @Polaris mas a invasão ficou totalmente chata pra mim. Estava tão feliz com ela e infelizmente não durou

Sim, eu gastava bastante com o jogo também. Agora não vou gastar um centavo, acho que piorou muito em tudo.

I have to say I’m really disappointed that this is the response. These resources helped greatly. I don’t even understand why you made this post. Your team may be listening, but it sure doesn’t seem like you care about player experience, just profits.

9 Likes

This is better than no response at all. But basically the response means that what we are saying doesn’t matter. Nor is it being really considered.

9 Likes

You don’t seem to be listening @Polaris
You have a thread of constructive criticism about how this isn’t what the players want and the response from you and perblue is basically just a big no.

Help us out here, if you have data that shows this isn’t a big deal and things like that then share it here. Suggest how your average player can get those lost rewards elsewhere as you mention we can get them else where but I’m struggling to see where we can get another 2000 odd 1500 exp pots per week on my server without spending lots of money.

6 Likes

Vocês ouviram, mas não escutaram, é isso… Olha a quantidade de pessoas insatisfeitas…o que entendi da resposta de vocês foi isso aqui: nós ouvimos e não estamos nem aí, quer ter os itens pague por eles.

1 Like

To their credit, they responded…and it wasn’t on a Friday…as they were walking out the door for the weekend. :wink:

4 Likes

I am listening. I’m reading every post, considering every point of view, and passing the feedback to the team to discuss. I appreciate that you’re passionate about the game and that’s why you’re here, posting on the forums. It’s great, and I hope you continue.

It would be amazing if we could implement each and every suggestion that you make, but that’s not possible. I know you don’t like this change, but we feel it’s for the best. As with every change we make, we monitor feedback and game data, and take that into consideration when making future plans.

I hate posting things late in the day, especially on a Friday, believe me. I am a broken record here saying “Approval status? I’d like to get this posted sooner rather than later!”

6 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Perblue after every update gets huge backlash.

32 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney