Invasions Tiers Reward Change

If you had to score more points to get the rewards and maybe added a few extra levels with ultra high scores it would’ve been tolerable. What you did just kills invasion.

5 Likes

@MysticMoana47 false. Polaris does respond to negative feedback and critisism when it is constructive and just not a bunch of curse word or slander against the company. Give him/her a little to discuss with the devs and see wha they say.

1 Like

I’d expect something tomorrow given the current time, not before.

Anyone know where they are located?

The only thing they are going to say is this:
“We are listening to your feedback, and we will evaluate and determine if anything needs to be adjusted in the future.”
Translation: we have no plans to change anything. Only if the data shows us that nobody is playing Invasion any more, and our cash flow drops, then maybe we’ll do something later. Don’t hold your breath.

12 Likes

Sadly this is the most likely outcome.

1 Like

you need to reverse these changes in rewards, otherwise you will die (the game), you gave the players a good reason to continue and now you take them away for no reason, bad decisions…

2 Likes

Just putting in my two cents of disgust for what they did to the rewards. The rewards we were getting had sparked my interest in continuing to play. I had even spent more money. That was a mistake. PLEASE CHANGE THEM BACK!!! There is no reason to be so hurtful. We pay your wages.

1 Like

Just putting in my 2 cents. This change is, honestly, insulting. Did you not think people would be upset about a 90% reduction in tier rewards, in exchange for a little mod power?

There seems to be a pattern of game modes getting WORSE with time. The new war matching system is awful. Invasion rewards are now a joke. The artificial inflation of diamonds, gold and XP is brutal for anyone who is ftp. Yes, we’ve noticed that you’ve jacked up the prices of our diamond bundle “offers.”

I am THIS close to being done. I’m hoping that PerBlue will listen and adjust with the next patch, but I’m not optimistic.

6 Likes

I for one have liked this game mode quite a bit. The amount of time put into it was quite the investment but the rewards made it worth it. At this point the rewards have lowered so vastly that I’ve lost most of my interest in putting In the time for this mode. I mean 4 stam pots for tier 4, that’s a huge drop. Suffice it to say I’ll be out way less time into this mode going forward unless this increased.

4 Likes

Just chiming in with my thoughts. Echoing what others have said. I have loved this mode and spent hours playing it. Now with the reduced prizes for tiers, my interest is draining.

3 Likes

@Polaris. We are still waiting!

@polaris has responded to negative feedback in the past. There was a non response to the increase in gold and xp and there was a “we’re discussing it and collecting data” response to all the war/mmr complaints. It’s not usually what we want to hear, but there have been responses.

Sooooo very disappointing perblu. @Polaris invasion had brought fun back to the game, we stopped losing players because they felt like it was fun and worth it again. Invasion is so incredibly time consuming, but the rewards made it worth it. Why kill the rewards by such a high percent? Unfortunately this might be the nail in the coffin, for a game that used to be fun. Shame on you.

These rewards are horrible to say the least. People invest their time AND energy throughout a week. And for what? For some lousy rewards…

I doubt they will change them back. Look at the amazing changes in the past and you’ll see

6th star? Almost everyone hated it
Cost increase? Literally all players despised it

And then what? They gave us some shame reasons and haven’t got slightest though about changing them?

And here comes Invasion new rewards

They test our patience every single time and when we speak up, they just ignore, hide our comments and move on

Our opinion, feedback is worthless to them.

And so, please, Perblue, never ask for them anymore because, we know, you will never listen to us

6 Likes

I agree. They really need to go back to original awards. Also need to start paying out more gold. With all the upgrades and new heroes the payouts are a joke

5 Likes

Invasion rewards should never have been touched, it was fine the way it was. Why change something that works? One thing, we as players can do is, stop spending a single cent on the game. No cash flow or players = no profit. Simple economics and we can all join in on this as a player base.

But as long as people continue dropping money on this game, the less likely they will revert any of these garbage adjustments. IE skill cost increases and such

5 Likes

You guys are wasting your time here. They will read all this and then ignore it. This game is more a bitter obligation I have than fun right now. So tired of them butchering our resources it’s totally unfair. I just haven’t quit yet not sure why. Maybe because I spent more than 1k on it or the time I invested as I’m close to 1yo in the game. They’re killing it and the fun of it was gone long ago. No more money from me, PB.

8 Likes

U get 4 stamina options for reaching max tier way to go what a freaking waste of time I mean when it was 33 it was worth it now it’s all about a money grab … come on we were okay with invasion… and you said they were reverted back they are the exact same wtf?

3 Likes

Very sad that PB have done this… We get new data and be happy about playing than surprise! We adjust the things to literally destroy the fun and the worst of playing invasion… Hope this get reverted and compensated soon…

4 Likes

I think its official. Invasion is pretty much worthless now.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney