Next update, when? (Part 1)

I know they have it muted for notifications, but it still shows up on their side if we @ them :slight_smile:

That’s when Polaris unmutes it to tell us if it’s coming or not

that’s not how it works :wink:

No not all the time

… Yes, all the time.

Or else how would Polaris announce the Sign-In Hero and Shop Refreshes for the next month?

it is not always on a Friday:

Posted on a Tuesday:

Posted on a Wednesday:

I can do more, but you get my point :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fair enough.

I think I misinterpreted Ozi’s comment as implying that Polaris doesn’t release Patch Notes at the end of every month, which is why I said what I said.

1 Like

All of those were sign-in informations. Patch notes are (almost) always on Fridays. So we might get something, we might not.

But if we get something it will probably be small. Yellow is only coming at the end of the month

5 Likes

This was in direct response to the above…

At this stage I think we all know that Patch Notes are released on Fridays.
I am going to end this here, because I feel that there is misunderstanding between the different posts.

2.7.10 we know isnt coming this week, so my question earlier was if the people / formumers is expecting 2.7.0x tomorrow since we haven’t had a bug fix in a while - i.e. discussion

1 Like

Well not today (Thursday), but maybe we do get something tomorrow. As I said, probably not something big, but it could be a new hero

There will be probaly patch notes tommarow since we didnt got any charther besides of rocketeer and 2 weeks from tommarow is the last fridday in the month and i dont think there will be patch notes in the 19

@Polaris any patch notes tomorrow?

summoning

2 Likes

Any hints of what might come tomorrow Polaris?

2 Likes

This puppy will do a better job at summoning Polaris

13 Likes

AWWW me enamora :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

If you think a cat will summon @polaris… you are
DaphneCrazy
/j

Polaris where are you?

4 Likes

:musical_note: We got some work to do now. :musical_note:

Sorry, I can’t help it :joy:

10 Likes

Good to know I am not alone XD

:musical_note: If we can count on you, Polaris too. I know we’ll get that Drakken. :musical_note:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney