June 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Good choices. Bolt is another good one.

2 Likes

Thank you! Also, I don’t mean to brag, but you know that Muppets Haunted Mansion special they recently announced? Me binging The Muppet Show consistently MIGHT have had something to do with it!

3 Likes

I think we might be a bit off topic.

1 Like

…Disney doesn’t do stuff just because one person binges a whole show consistently

Agreed. We should get back on topic

2 Likes

Maybe you should make your own topic about that :grimacing:

1 Like

And anyway that really can’t be answered.

2 Likes

That doesn’t makes any sense
:expressionless:

2 Likes

I just saw Esmerelda in DHBM not too long ago. And I’m glad she’s on the yellow team since it’s been a while for a new character to be on that team. I’m also pretty excited for most of the hero shop refreshes, especially for Slinky. I wonder if Quasimodo, Frollo, and maybe the gargoyles would join after her appearance. Plus the friend campaign with her and Goliath pretty much makes sense. Overall, great update and I’m anticipated, as always.:wink::notes::tophat:

4 Likes

These Disney films are underrated classics on their own. Plus I thought about Bolt joining at some point.:smirk_cat::dog::zap:

5 Likes

Perfect! I need his chips to advance his mod that is not advanced

3 Likes

How much do you want to bet that :wolf::moneybag: is going to make an appearance in Esmerelda’s friendship with Robin Hood?

3 Likes

Please no spoilers :grimacing:

7 Likes

Don’t you Spoil who it is

3 Likes

There was no need to echo what LGDB already said :neutral_face:

6 Likes

When I first saw esmeralda coming I was freaking out because she’s my favorite heroine so I’m very happy to be finally coming but friendships are kind of okay to me I was hoping she be friends with rapunzel

4 Likes

Great because I need to evolve him to 3 stars :dollar::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

You forget Princess Elyown from the Black Cauldron. And Esmeralda and Megara were never princesses to begin with.

That being said, I’M GOING INSANE WITH JOY FROM ESMERALDA JOINING DH!!!

3 Likes

The friendships makes sense for esmeralda

Her and robin about earning or stealing money idk because I haven’t watch Robin Hood since childhood

Her and Goliath thought about the gargoyles from Norte Dame

Also I found this fan art image to be quite interesting for the friendship

9 Likes

What would Anna even do?

1 Like

She’ll use her ice sword as her basic attack but her roles are tricky to choose for her so maybe it could be control or tank

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney