Kim - Failure from 2019 in 2021

Another week of waiting…

Now that this is revived…maybe have the DW disk weaken the Monitored enemy instead of blocking scares…

I mean… the idea is to block debuffs.

Just like the old DW disk?

Yeah. Exactly.

Have the montiored enemy deal less damage (4% per star level) and make it take more damage from Kim (12% per star level)

On rush…

• X SP
  • X BD
  • Kim and allies heal X HP per second when Monitored enemy is alive
  • When Monitored enemy is KO’D, Kim and allies gain 200 energy (200 per star)
  • Monitored enemy received 30% more damage from all sources (30% per star ; same effect as the old version)

As now it’s official that Kim will receive her refresh in late March, and since the concept first was made quite while ago and meta still is pushing forward… and just to not moan about 2nd refresh anytime soon I’ve refreshed this concept.

3 Likes

Once she gets refreshed, there should be a comparison between this and the official one. Let’s hope it’s a good one!

Of course, I will do it :slight_smile:

Kim’s collection of useless stats is only getting bigger! Thanks PB.
20210304_082623

So, the refresh will actually give to her armor negation, tenacity, crit damage and evasion or there won’t be a hope for her.

Either they’re holding those out for future badges or her refresh. If she doesn’t get them, then it’s game over.

Maybe Yellow… but so far it’s a joke how they give badges for her.

Most of the time the joke is on most heroes, not just Kim.

1 Like

The others at least have bigger damage.
Scrooge, Tigger and Basil have a similar problem with stats, but all of them deals way bigger damage.

Kim has the biggest number of useless stats.

How you would rate Kim Possible’s refresh (details only)?
  • 1 - Bad
  • 10 - Good

0 voters

Until I see the before/after comparisons I will leave the 1
(or until I get bored)

I will do this on Tuesday :slight_smile:

GREAT and I thought nobody was going to do it, like the last one I saw was from Gizmoduck

Welp, you got one of your wishes. That’s a start.

I hope Y0 will give armor negation and evasion badges for her.
And maybe Battle Badge will give… tenacity buff.

Whilst I never use Kim unless I want to watch because I don’t play as often but my heroes are strong p, I wanted to tell you that every time I use her, I think of you

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney