Linus Van Pelt and Sally Brown (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Linus Van Pelt and Sally Brown (from Peanuts)
Description: Linus surely doesn’t have any interest in Sally, but it is somehow will help with the fight against the creeps
Quote: Sally: “Can a brother and sister get a divorce” Linus: “Well the world didn’t end, did it Charlie Brown”
Trial Team: Yellow
Entrance: Linus will be on the battle field with his blanket before Sally will dash in and then rap Linus around his blanket to where he’s facing her
Victory: Sally will give Linus a hug but Linus doesn’t really enjoy it
Death: Linus’ hairs will all stick up as he falls over, tied up in his blanket. Sally will cry
Role: Frontline Damage

Skills:
Basic attack: Sally will unravel the blanket, causing Linus to spin into all enemies, dealing X damage to each enemy hit

White skill: Sally Cyclone: Fantastic Damage
Sally will grab the blanket and spin Linus around, dealing X damage and knocking back anyone within range

Green skill: My Sweet Babboo
Sally will kiss Linus on the cheek which gives them attack up and increasing there movement speed by 100%

Blue skill: The Great Pumpkin: True Damage
Linus will roll out a large pumpkin, dealing X damage to each enemy hit

Purple skill: The Wall Talk
Any attacks that hit more than one enemy will deal an extra X fantastic damage if they are preformed my Sally and Linus

Red skill: Security Blanket
Linus and Sally will deal true damage if they hit all enemies with “The Great Pumpkin” and “Sally Cyclone”

Friendships:

Lucy Van Pelt and Linus Van Pelt and Sally Brown
Disk: Security Blanket Case
Linus will toss out two more pumpkins when “The Great Pumpkin” is used
Lucy wants to get rid of Linus’ security blanket but Sally doesn’t want him to
Allies: Minnie Mouse Woody Charlie Brown

Linus and Sally and Mickey Mouse
Disk: Mouse A Muck
Linus and Sally’s skill power will be increased when “My Sweet Baboo” is used
Mickey notices Linus and Sally’s various escapades and decides to help them sort out there differences
Allies: Goofy Prince Phillip Snow White

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney