Lucy Van Pelt (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Lucy Van Pelt (from Peanuts)
Description: Lucy will “help” her allies by giving them the best “encouragement” she can
Quote: “I have a pretty face! How come my pretty face doesn’t make you nervous!”
Trial Team: Yellow
Stars: 1
Entrance: Lucy will walk to her psychiatric stand and sit down in the chair behind it
Victory: Lucy will take her nickel jar and shake it gleefully
Death: Lucy will jump out of the chair and run in one circle before running of screen
Role: Midline Support

Skills:
Basic attack: Lucy will throw a football at enemies

White skill: Psychiatric Help
Lucy will give “encouraging advice” to the ally with the least health. Healing them for X health and making them invincible for 10 seconds

Green skill: You BlockHead!
When any ally misses an attack Lucy will yell at them, giving them technicity and upping they’re attack for 15 seconds. Lucy can only do this for every 10 seconds

Blue skill: Kissed By A Dog
If there is any ally’s with a debuff or disable Lucy will throw disinfectant to one of them, cleansing them from all debuffs and disables. Lucy can only do this every 15 seconds

Purple skill: I ‘Autta Slug You
When an ally dies Lucy will shake her fist at the enemy increasing herself’s and allies’ attack speed by 100% for 20 seconds. She can only do this once per wave

Red skill: Kick the Football
Lucy’s basic attack will ricochet of off each enemy back onto a random ally, which will give them attack up and have every 5 basic attacks deal a bonus X true damage for 30 seconds

Friendships:

Lucy Van Pelt and Charlie Brown
Disk: Another Good Grief
Lucy will heal allies X health when she gains energy
It’s Lucy’s birthday and she expects something from Charlie Brown for all the “nice” things she’s done for him, but all Charlie Brown can think is, Good Grief
Allies: Genie Mickey Mouse Belle

Lucy Van Pelt and Bolt
Disk: Saved By a Dog
Lucy will gain attack up when she KOS an enemy
One day Lucy gets saved by Bolt which makes her petrified because she HATES dogs. But Bolt doesn’t understand so he asks around
Allies: Minnie Mouse Stitch Clawhouser

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney