Live Chat 11/25

Hi team PB,

Cheeky question, are you able to share any information or hints of any features you’ve been working on :blush:

Are there plans for a rarity beyond Red? :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Yes we do! It’s a really fun part of the job. Sometime early versions of movies can be rather different from the final result. Movies go through many iterations of story and art before being released (just like games). In the very early phases, we just get to see concept art or early art. Later on we might get to see a screening for a key movie.

10 Likes

Wow! Lucky ducks :grin:

1 Like

Does that mean you saw Frozen 2 early? And if so, did you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Niste nesimțiți cei de la PB

We’d love to add more costumes to the game. The challenge is that they require as much back-and-forth with Disney as a brand-new character. We also need to make sure we’re being faithful to characters by only using costumes that the character actually wore in a movie/TV show, etc. So costumes end up being complex to produce. We’ve decided to focus on new characters right now and don’t have plans for additional costumes. Never say never, but it’s unlikely.

8 Likes

I put the question in the past live chat but wondering if you answer. How do you decided what will be the backstory of this characters. Like why you choose for example the Young version of Simba rather that the adult one?

Va băgăm bani sa va băieți joc de noi

Frozen 2 was not one we got to see early unfortunately. But we did get some sneak peaks at new character art!

8 Likes

Wow I’m jealous! I would love to see the movies sooner and be able to talk with Disney?

Are you guys accepting applications?

2 Likes

Puteti sa ma si blocați imi faceti chiar un bine . Nu meritati nici timpul de l-am pierdut scriind.

Another question i have: if City Watch is making a LOT of trouble to many, many players. Why the teams can’t be generated like the ones from Invasion?

1 Like

Honestly I would work for free for PerBlue if it meant I could talk with Disney.

3 Likes

I bet they’d like that too.

Maybe my other questions were hard to answer (or they aren’t allowed i know that maybe i touch topics that i shouldn’t) so maybe this one will be good one: we are close to finish the city map. Is there a plan of contingency about that or there is a limit in rarities (not level up, only rarity)? Will you share the roadmap parto of 2020 like last year?

1 Like

I actually think you need to bring back older heroes , you know every new char is op so the other chars are always on the last !
Even in hero refresh you don’t do a big refresh to a hero !
I just like to pick heroes that I like , like incredibles but all of them are so weak even at max level .
Red skills are nice but I think you need to give a better refresh to some of heroes
You did it to felix but i don’t think its changed alot you need to increase amount of damage ,
At least 100000 is a normal damage that new heroes can deal !
So I request this very much in the forums

Why you decided to choose Young Simba instead of Adult Simba?

1 Like

Are you guys proud to have this forums community and how it has grown sense the beginning?

1 Like

Ok so maybe this will be the good one: Some heroes don’t have a costume that is easy to design (like Scar, Sally, Hades, etc.) Is possible to make a contest here in the forums and ask to the community to help creating costume for these characters?

1 Like

Right now our focus is lots and lots of Quality of Life improvements to current features. There will be updates for Port and Trials, some for Guild Aid, and more. We’re also finalizing the design for Arena / Coliseum Challenger Seasons (name TBD), which will start development after the New Year.

There will be a State of the Game post coming up in the next few weeks that will expand on this.

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney