Live Chat 11/25

Any foreshadowing for the next heroes (be in december or the next year) and how choose the color for the trials for the respective franchise)?

Yea I’ve been wondering the Launchpad question also because the DuckTales version is dumber and can’t fly at all lol while the DarkWing one is stubborn and a great pilot I personally like the DarkWing version more he’s more of a main character in the show while in DuckTales he’s a side character

how Long will the server update on server 22 take ??

Why was Felix nerfed? He barely has any tenacity/evasion and you reduce the attack speed from his disk with Ralph? Yesterday it was 5% per star, now it’s four… why? And why it wasn’t stated anywhere about this nerf???

1 Like

ooh, well spotted… @Polaris we don’t like shadow nerfs :frowning: or the invasion tiers being changed without announcement in the update tonight :frowning_face:

1 Like

The Nerf / Refresh to Felix was a part of the Patch notes, if you cared to take the time to read them you would have know. Update 1.14.2 Patch Notes

:thinking:

I’ve asked the team to take a look, but most people are gone for the day. If his skills were reduced, it wasn’t intentional.

When do you plan on releasing heroes that are actually balanced? When do you plan on buffing the garbage heroes like Ralph? The refresh Felix got was garbage, His skills need to improve & do something else.

One question, when did dis category came out? Like it came out of nowhere.

Ooh they’re replying hehehe I hope they add a DarkWing Villain so DarkWing doesn’t just have Megavolt

Can you say more about why City Watch is making trouble? We’re not clear on what you’re asking. In the “Game Modes” channel we got mixed feedback on CW. About half of players who responded said they like the challenge and strategy. The other half complained mostly about the length of the mode.

Ok I saw you hearted my post bout more DarkWing Characters so… are there possibly 1 or 2 more characters planned?

I think the general dissatisfaction from those who struggle with City Watch is that they’ll occasionally come up against a particularly difficult enemy team, which takes more time & effort than is appropriate for the game mode in order to pass.

That’s not really a fault with city watch - in fact, it happens much less since the enemies have been pulled from Coli (thanks!!!) - rather a problem with the combat strength of new heroes, who make up these troublesome teams.

City Watch itself is great!

A good way to alleviate this frustration without making it far too easy might be to expand on the city watch guild perks, to increase the stat boosts available to your heroes while battling there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If it helps, here’s my opinion on it:

It’s not a bad mode. It’s fun, but at times frustrating when running into a full team of 6-starred meta heroes. It has some strategy to it, especially when aiming for challenges that require fully starring it. Sometimes I’ll rerun a fight because I used an active skill when I didn’t need to, or because a hero took too much damage.
The complaints about length are well-founded, running out of raid tickets when you’re in a rush is always annoying. I don’t think it should be shortened, but rather that raid tickets should be made unlimited, in some way. Trading raid tickets for them (I think ~250 is reasonable) would be fantastic.

4 Likes

I know you guys aren’t taking any more questions but has there been any content that you have had to cut out of the game, and if so would you have liked to put in the game?

I don’t agree with this - like @Emitz said, one thing that the game could really improve on is rewarding actual time spent in the game, and placing a higher value on… actually playing, versus just buying a couple of cheap deals with more value than you’d get in a month of solid grind.

This wouldn’t really help that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I knew “unlimited” wasn’t quite the right word there!

Perhaps a trade-off, like losing part of the token reward, would work better. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello and sorry for the delay in answer @Matt_PB, but yeah i think that @Pipsqueak and @PawpsicleSticks explained better that will do, the reason why i made it the question. It’s only a why you choose the coliseum teams rather that leave the teams being generated like the Invasion mostly because i see in Reddit or Facebook some complain facing some “special cases” of heroes combos.

Not that I know of, but several PB folks are big fans of DW, so we’ll do our best.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney