Live Chat 2/21

Star Wars is pretty unlikely for DH given the other SW mobile games.

10 Likes

Hi everyone.
I have a suggestion for war seasons to be split into regular matchmaking season for 2 weeks, followed by a playoff style brackets based on the rankings in the season. The brackets can be 32 or 64 guilds for ex and yeild an ultimate season champion.

2 Likes

What about marvel characters?

1 Like

What caused the characters to be scrapped?

2 Likes

Please consider at least Baby Yoda.

2 Likes

Also unlikely.

3 Likes

I don’t think Star Wars are coming

3 Likes

@Polaris sorry if i bother you but… I always wanted to know we need to refer to you as He or She? Or it doesn’t matter?

1 Like

We very rarely scrap a hero. If it happens it’s because of the difficulty in figuring out how to give a non-combat hero battle abilities that make sense for their character. Belle is an example of this (who we mentioned in the last dev chat). But she’s still in the works!

12 Likes

In campaign, can we review the dialogue in there, like the Friendship Wall?

4 Likes

Oh, so maybe I will have contact with you with my list too?))))

I consider baby yoda often! But don’t hold your breath for DH :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is something we really want to add to the game! It’s in early stages.

2 Likes

Has the team considered 10 levels per rank increase

1 Like

Will Disney Park characters come to the game, like Figment, Hatbox, and The Bride?

Why did all characters have quotes in the roster?

2 Likes

You have any big plans for the games 2nd anniversary this year?

4 Likes

posting again in smaller bits since it got lost way above:

will we get more Diamond Crate Upgrades beyond the current Max? (level 60) and also can you guys please remove the chance of getting Blue Badges from Diamond crates? like degrading an object which cost diamonds to giving a reward I can obtain for 10k gold seems really bad

1 Like

Black and White Mickey Mouse costume pls

2 Likes
  1. Blue healer is a good suggestion. I’ll make note of that.
  2. Animal and Gonzo are good examples of characters who just work better in battle. They’re a little more rambuctious. Figuring out how to get Kermit’s walk correct is also a challenge!
19 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney