Live Chat 2/21

There’s a few Improvements to invasion that would be nice to see, in order of relevance:
-Having a in-combat numerical HP TRACKER, even maybe some color change on the health bar once you have reached 10%, and another color cue if you reach Most Damage

-Add Guild Score Tiers in order to get the whole guild more involved

-Add a reset Power Ups item/option, which basically resets all your Flame items so you can distribute them again if you happen to decide a different team tactic mid-Invasion

-Maybe add some QuickFight button which retreats after 10% damage has been done

7 Likes

Depends on the update! For 1.16; we were not confident in the release’s stability. We’re committed to giving as bug-free an experience as possible, and it just didn’t meet our quality bar at the scheduled time. Instead of pushing on the schedule to release on-time but with bugs, we decided a better experience would be a stable build a little later down the line. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work out the kinks!

7 Likes

Karibu. I understand now

Maybe these are stupid suggestion but

1. why all heroes background are blue , make them different pls
  2. I feel game needs a new loading screen and new music.
  3. I was thinking of a system for heroes
    This is Like a chart for each hero which shows the most picked heroes in fights everyweek.
    Beside of that we can have chart for most healing , most damage and …
    I feel this help newer players to know which heroes are better , also helps developers to know what heroes are less picked and need refresh or what heroes are stronger
    Thanks for reading
1 Like

Thank you for thinking it a unique aspect of Gerald, Marlin & Nemo’s hero. We’re always looking for cool new mechanics to give heroes.

2 Likes
  • Any future heroes you can tell us about or give a hint? That isn’t already datamined lol.

State of the Game - February 2020

we’re also reaching back into the Disney archives for both old favorites and a few surprises.

Specially, Pooh? Kim? Lilo?

• New modes?

• What are you most excited about for the game for 2020?

• Are there any badges based on VERY obscure movies that even many of developers had never heard of?

• Favorite non-Disney owned company movie or series?

3 Likes

Invasion needs more motivation for high scoring guilds. The tier rewards are nice and I know they are constantly increasing albeit on a slow rate. I usually max the tiers in the first hour and would like to have more incentives to continue grinding breakers for 5 days. Here are few suggestions

• Introduce new tier category (challenger tiers) that starts at 10x points more than the normal tier max reward.
  • Award guild influence for beaker fights.
  • introduce invasion season every 4 weeks (assuming special invasion) and rank season rewards based on the sum of guild score in all 4 invasions.
  • Add invasion achievement both individual and guild to contest hall of fame score.
2 Likes

Like I said, I am eager to see Flik and the grasshoppers from A Bug’s Life.
Flik is an inventor and also a support role who heals his allies depending on the damage he dealt and studies enemies.
As a tank role and the leader of the grasshopper gang, Hopper gets Hangry and retaliates his enemies back by calling his grasshoppers to ram them and stealing HP.
Thumper, one of Hopper’s most dangerous grasshopper in his gang, gets stronger on low HP and thrashes enemies who gets in his way.
As a Control role, Molt sheds his skin to redirect damage to allies to itself, heals himself, and overpowering enemies with Max HP.

Wir haben zu wenig EP Tränke. Es wäre schön wenn es auch dafür Angebote geben würde. Gold kann man manchmal dazu kaufen - EP nicht. Bitte macht 1-2x im Monat ein faires Angebot für EP Tränke.
Server 16.

Mission system needs a rehaul. You have already acknowledged that and I’d like to point out some of the key feature I look for as a player

• single screen to see all missions, current friendship progress, current disk stars and progress towards next star.
  • Ability to filter by friendship level 10-15.
  • Ability to filter by disk stars 1-5.
  • Ability to favorite missions and filter by favorite.
  • Bulk speedup missions
  • Cosolidate running (started) missions in the same mission list. Single screen for all missions.
  • Ability to filter by mission status, including running (started) missions.
3 Likes

For me my favourite hero we’ve made for the game is a tie between Robin Hood and Merlin… but that’s because of my own personal affinity towards the movies they represent.

3 Likes

No :pensive: (10 characters)

The Disney parks and attractions are unfortunately out of our reach. They will not be joining in the game anytime soon.

5 Likes

This is an interesting idea! We have been playing around with revamping how you can sort and filter through the hero list as we get more and more heroes. We don’t have anything concrete yet but I’ll add this to our list.

3 Likes

other robin hood characters like little john

There are many factors on how we decide which heroes get refreshed. The easiest is that we’re going to be setting polls regularly now to decide who one of the heroes will be, so one factor is your vote! For the heroes we choose ourselves; we consider how long it’s been since they’ve released, how relevant they are right now, how many people have them unlocked, and even more variables.

2 Likes

And now we know who requested them

4 Likes

Are you guy’s gonna do obscure heroes for the game like what you did for Powerline

Lots and lots of fun! It’s some of the best parts of the job (imo).

2 Likes

What does obscure mean?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney