Live Chat 2/21

The idea stems from releasing heroes with a new movie release being a natural compliment of one another. We want to share spreading the joy of the new movie release!

Would you ever release a quartet? Or other multi characters that are bigger than a trio?

I’m quite happy to hear that. And sometimes, it doesn’t have to be a big makeover like most Refreshes. Small balance tweaks like with the nerfs done on Timon & Pumbaa and Joy are just as important!

2 Likes

YEEEEESSSSSS!

1 Like

Another question: Have you seen the new Mulan movie yet to prepare for her possible release into the game?

1. We’ve given a few hints of new heroes sprinkled through this thread if you want to dig up the hints :smiley: We can’t give any more specifics than what we’ve shared out already, unfortunately.

2. I’m not sure what I’m most excited about for the whole year, but I’m very excited about the new Challenger Seasons coming up. I hope everyone loves this new version of Challengers as much as I do! And if not, we’re dedicated to making it the best it can be before it releases globally.

3. I’m not sure what you count as obscure, but we have some badges from Paper Man, John Carter, Flubber, Herbie the Love Bug, The Rocketeer, and more!

4. My own personal favourite non-Disney movie is all the Studio Ghibli films.

6 Likes

We have not! We will be seeing it on the Big Screen the same time as everyone here :smiley:

4 Likes

How long in times does it usually take to make a hero?

From start to finish; sometimes 6 months, sometimes more.

4 Likes

I’m super glad I didn’t miss this, it wasn’t showing up.

But I have a long list I prepared. Sorry…

1. Do you have any plans on adding characters from Disney Jr. ? I don’t reply wnt them but badges have showed up and it has made me curious.
  2. Do you have any plans on adding more characters from live action movies? Like flubber, honey I shrunk the kids, etc etc.
  3. I do not expect this one to be answered… But, what was the reason to sell Dragon soul?
  4. When you guys announced the game, did you expect it to b this big?
  5. When you guys make heroes where do you start? And how long do they take to make if they turn out well.
  6. When did you get the idea to make this game/why?

Well I have a longer list… But this is long enough I’ll post the rest next Q&A

1 Like

Okay folks, this is it for me! Thank you so much for taking the time to come around and give us your feedback and ask questions. As Matt mentioned we compile lists of your feedback and start folding items into both our short-term and long-term plans, which I’m excited to dig through and schedule out.

See you next time! :wave: :smile:

7 Likes

Wow! You guys are really dedicated!

1 Like

Well I had fun reading all the answers here!

Can’t wait for the next one!

3 Likes

Oh my… That’s a lot of time and dedication there.

1 Like

Oh dear Kim. That’s going to be long time waiting for her. :frowning:

If Belle who is a non-combat character is still in works (will be added in the game some time), why don’t Anna from Frozen get some works too?

I mean, the heroes from Frozen are still Elsa and Olaf. And without Anna, it doesn’t seem fair for the highest-grossed animated movie of all time, right?

2 Likes

Is it possible all the princess will be added to the game ?

Ughhh i forget to ask about the translation issues to other non-english language that is having the game in friendships dialogues and campaign.

Please, any time frame on when the new mod upgrades come out? Is it due soon?

1 Like

When are you going to reply to the other threads about specific topics e.g war ? Thought that was the point of posting in then to get our questions answered

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney