Live Chat 2/21

You’re very welcome! The excitement from seeing Gerald holding onto his pail with Marlin & Nemo inside was very real, and I was excited to see what possibilities they brought to the battlefield, especially as representatives of Finding Nemo/Finding Dory.

Every character feels so uniquely “them” that it brings a smile to my face :smile: if that makes sense.

4 Likes

Winter: We’ll get back to you prob after this chat since your list is longer!

1 Like

Do you guys work with Wakkatu? They seem to always be the first to get info on future updates.

How you guys decide which character will get a refresh? Sometimes you choose heroes like Merida an ok character, but you never did something to Ralph or Vanellope two really bad characters for a long time.

2 Likes

Do you guys have fun making & animating new characters?

2 Likes

Thanks @Matt_PB i will wait my turn in the meantime i will heart the questions i want also see answered or the comments from you and the rest of the community.

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea. I’ll put it on the list!

2 Likes

We have 60 employees at PerBlue, and about 30 are on the DH team - some of those split time with Portal Quest.

Yes, Polaris is only used by 1 person. Don’t share passwords!

15 Likes

Are there any reworks for previous character that you are going to work on, such as Ralph, Judy Hopps, Elastigirl, and Rex?

2 Likes

Heroes mention secret levels many times in campaign. Will it be using somewhere else except chapters in campaign? Maybe new battle mode?

1 Like

@Matt_PB
I’m expecting very good change with City Watch and Arena and Coliseum challenger season.

Before that, do you accept the local rule?
This is happening in Japanese server.(13,15,17)

“PUT THE WEAKEST TEAM IN ARENA & COLISEUM, for easier clear in CW mode.
and get more arena&coliseum rewards everyday

Hello, I’m from server 2 and have two questions,

1. Is if there are any future heroes in blue that are healers as genie is the only real healer and he doesnt stack up with others.
  2. Specifically with the muppets why were animal and gonzo chosen before kermit and fozzie?
2 Likes

Star Wars is pretty unlikely for DH given the other SW mobile games.

10 Likes

Hi everyone.
I have a suggestion for war seasons to be split into regular matchmaking season for 2 weeks, followed by a playoff style brackets based on the rankings in the season. The brackets can be 32 or 64 guilds for ex and yeild an ultimate season champion.

2 Likes

What about marvel characters?

1 Like

What caused the characters to be scrapped?

2 Likes

Please consider at least Baby Yoda.

2 Likes

Also unlikely.

3 Likes

I don’t think Star Wars are coming

3 Likes

@Polaris sorry if i bother you but… I always wanted to know we need to refer to you as He or She? Or it doesn’t matter?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney