Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

It looks SO good. I can’t wait!

:thinking:

Tough.

I like Eraser Head, he’s funny, but I’m thinking Hawk or Endeavor after everything with All Might.

1 Like

So you can add salads but not ghosts…

I do! :laughing:

4 Likes

Awesome! And thank you! I try my best. :grin:

We have such a hilarious and creative community and I think the memes have displayed that so well. I am just so happy to be along for the ride and see the great things others make.

5 Likes

New Contest Perks are on the way! Keep your eyes peeled.

I’ll make a note to take a look at them and see if there’s anything we can tweak there.

We’ve been talking about new ways to reduce the grind for Red Skills and adding a raid to Epic is definitely on the table.

Sometimes we have to add those mystery cosmetics to fill out a partial collection. Once we have new cosmetics of that type to add, we then update those mystery icons.

Thanks for bringing this up. We have a ticket to address these, so you should see a fix sometime soon.

We don’t have any plans for that space at the moment.

We get a lot of requests for content and we try to release heroes from a wide variety of Disney sources, so please feel free to make your requests in the forums!

9 Likes

I’m guessing you make a lot of visits to the Meme Center then lol

Loved WandaVision and I can’t wait for Falcon & The Winter Soldier to start!

2 Likes

Why isn’t Hiro Hamada in his superhero suit like the rest of the BH6 team ?

When are we getting the 2nd Invasion boss?

1 Like

Thanks for answering some more of my questions earlier :-).
Cool and yeah, definitely looking forward to getting to play BOTW 2 as well ^^. I imagine we might see a trailer for BOTW 2 around E3/Summer time this year, or at least by Christmas.
So at least 1 Dog person and 1 Cat person at PerBlue :-).
Personally I am a Dog person ^^.

Also Polaris:
Q: After the Live Q&A is over will you Polaris update the Roadmap on Trello? :-).
It technically should have been updated this Monday, but we had the Q&A coming I thought we could wait until after it in case we get to know more that could be included in the Roadmap on Trello, and yeah no worries if you just forgot Polaris.

5 Likes

How long does it take to make a hero?

When we’re planning heroes for the year we do keep track of how many characters are women vs men, creatures vs human, and which IP they come from, so we are trying to keep track of this on a large scale! To be honest, it’s harder to kit the women from the older Disney movies and that’s why you don’t see as many of them in the game. We’re still trying! But it takes awhile to come up with something compelling for a battle game. It’s much easier to kit Disney women from the more contemporary movies.

As for Women’s History Month, as a woman myself I feel like I dropped the ball on specifically planning to release lady heroes during this time period. I’ll be more careful about this in future years. We may still get one yet this year, but nothing is definite until we announce it.

16 Likes

Pushing this question up. ^^

Will the team at PB ever give up on a hero? And let us down in the process? That would be as if you had us running around and then deserting us…

Eh…It’s a new year, and it has been a while.

Any changes to considering Edna Mode?

9 Likes

I believe it was said to be 6 months before but it may vary from character to character.

Bumping up to hear your guys thoughts, I’d love to hear!

1 Like

(Nothing about Lumiere, yet…)

5 Likes

Because the Muppets are awesome! And yes, because The Muppet Show released on Disney+

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney