Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

1. Why do cosmetic crates contain emojis? It made a bit more sense the old way (promotions). Because an emoji is not a cosmetic by definition, so it is a little confusing.
    Thanks!
  2. Could we maybe see modes that played out like board games? Like the tracking part of heist… Those are fun.
  3. I asked this before, but all of my questions will go here… Is it possible to see Tamatoa in game because of his size?
8 Likes

What happened to Lumiere? He was datamined long ago and is a tale as old as time now, but he’s not in the game.

5 Likes

Hey guys! Q&a time:

• do you ever look at concepts on/off the forums and if so do you ever take a little inspiration from them
  • if you are making a character from DuckTales which would you take more inspiration from old or new?
  • not related to the game but did you see the DuckTales finale, if so did you like it?
2 Likes

Is there anyone you guys are most excited for releasing later this year in game?

Disney Heroes starts with Wreck it Ralph characters because the game was supposed to launch with the release of Wreck-it-Ralph 2! It didn’t end up lining up, but that’s why those heroes were chosen.

8 Likes
  1. There was a question about what hero would players like to be added in 2022, could be said if one of the suggestion is planned to be introduced in 2021? There was plenty of different suggestions so it will be hard anyways to guess :wink:

2. Any sneak-peek about the upcoming late-game crate, it sounds interesting…

3. Any plans to make cosmetic crates easier to get?

8 Likes

I’m not sure if someone said this, but why do some heroes seem to have more than one role? (Like Kronk having Tank hitpoints while being a Support hero)

We aim to answer as many as we can! <3

7 Likes

(Let’s start this off easy for me.)

Do you watch anime? If so, what is your favorite one?

2 Likes

which server ? what is your alias ? Guild?

Omg!!! Meg :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(I think they are in their own, private guild)

Hi devs, I have some questions:

1. Any news on Lightning ROB?
  2. Was Lumiere ever in development?
  3. Will we get more forum avatars in the near future?
  4. Who is your favorite Disney character not in the game yet?
  5. Any plans for the 3rd anniversary?
9 Likes

Well, that’s okay because now the anniversary lines up with my birthday month! (Just one week later, actually.) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hey devs!

Will the older heroes, more specifically the beta heroes, see the light at the end of the tunnel in terms of refreshes? It’s a bit concerning that almost all heroes cost the same to level up, and the beta heroes have been shelved for a long time.

Will the hero creeps in the campaign get nerfed? That way their normal counterparts can be refreshed without being a hassle in campaigns like Ralph and Sally.

Since The Rocketeer is added, are we gonna see more L.A characters soon?

Will there be more easier ways to get cosmetic crates other than contests?

Thanks!

9 Likes

So, what is your north star metric ? How many product managers are there ?

I would love for Tamatoa to be in the game. :crab:

11 Likes

Hello devs !
Have you watched Raya and the Last Dragon yet? :slight_smile:

Yay! Did you at least like the song?

3 Likes

Glad to hear Leaf ^^.

And thought I ask this question if okey.
Q: I remember from the last Live Q&A that that some on the team likes the Legend of Zelda series, so I wondering if those who like Zelda games are looking forward to BOTW 2, Skyward Sword and any potential Zelda game that might come with the series 35th Anniversary? :-).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney