Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

Any chances for P&F to come to the game?

Any plans for more Disney Channel representation? Maybe characters from a show about a certain space faring orange fella :pleading_face: :point_right: :point_left:

I can’t answer definitively one way or another on this one. Sorry!

Also, I loled at your username.

12 Likes

What was your favorite badge to make? (Design Wise)

2 Likes

On the same wavelength… what about Disney+ Originals?

2 Likes

Is it because the KP refresh will be bad
/s but not really

8 Likes

Anything to say about Dr. Drakken? Will we have to wait until August 2022 to see him be added? :thinking:

5 Likes

Alright here’s one you might not know, we definitely aren’t allowed to use Mary Poppins.

12 Likes

Since the DuckTales series sadly ended on Tuesday. What were your thoughts on it?

• Did you like it?
  • Will there be reboot characters in the future such as Della, Webby, Gyro or Glomgold?

Depends on how you define Product Manager! But technically there is nobody on the team with that title. I probably come the closest, and there’s another 1-2 people who work on the game that have a lot of those similar responsibilities as PMs.

2 Likes

@Disney-Fan

7 Likes

Would the Aliens from Toy Story or the Potato Heads make an appearance anytime soon since we recently got Hamm and Slinky not too long ago? They, alongside Dr. Doofenshmirtz, are the ones I’d most love to see in action!

2 Likes

What? She’s very bad currently :frowning:
Really happy about the upcoming refresh, the voices were listen

10 Likes

Sorry @Disney-Fan :frowning_face:

8 Likes

giphy-1
Oh boy I’m more than 20 minutes late!

11 Likes

Any chances for Sky High to come due to it’s low popularity?

2 Likes

I have! It was visually stunning.

5 Likes

It already has.

15 Likes

That is a very good question. I don’t think we’ll see them soon but they are possible.

2 Likes

(so that’s why i haven’t received a notification regarding likes, yet…)

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney