Maid Marian Concept (Contest Submission)

Wow. It has been quite a while since I released one of these. This concept is for @Disney-Fan’s Animal Kingdom Concept Contest. This was also requested by @Defender_Momo_LV. Enjoy!

Update! This concept won the contest :slight_smile:

Maid Marian

Maid Marian is a kind fair young maiden and always has the courage to help others, especially those in her kingdom.

“Well I’m sure glad he did. Now I get to meet all of you.”

:star2: Midline Support

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Marian walks in, gently swinging a basket full of flowers.
Victory: Marian dances happily.
Defeat: Marian looks at the player and a tear comes down her face.
Basic Attack: See Passive

Skills

White - Gifting Flowers
Passive: Instead of a basic attack, Marian gains a stack of “Flowers.” Every stack of “Flowers” Marian has increases her Max HP by X. Marian can have a max of 10 stacks of “Flowers.”

Active: Marian takes a bunch of flowers and offers them to her weakest ally. This gives the ally an armor boost that lasts the entire wave and 2 stacks of “Flowers.”

Green - Badminton Swing
Normal Damage :fist:
At the start of each wave, Marian swings a ball with a badminton racket at the enemies. The ball hits the ground and deals X AOE damage and stuns the backmost enemy for 6 seconds. Stun may fail against enemies over level X.

Blue - Royal Grace
Maid Marian dances around the battlefield and creates a shield with X HP for herself and allies that lasts 10 seconds. For every stack of “Flowers” Marian has, the shield HP increases by X.

Purple - Getting to Know You
Once per wave, if an ally has been KOed, Maid Marian uses all her stacks of “Flowers” to revive that ally with X HP.

Red - Noble Maiden
“Gifting Flowers” now gives all allies 1 stack of “Flowers.” All armor boosts given by Maid Marian carry 5% over from wave to wave. Armor boosts may fail against allies over level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Armor
+X Max HP given in stacks of “Flowers”

Friendships

Maid Marian/Robin Hood
“Noble Works”
Stun from “Badminton Swing” lasts an additional 2 seconds +1 per star
+X Basic Damage
+X Damage dealt in “Badminton Swing”
Allies: Merida, Mickey Mouse, The Manticore

Maid Marian/Rapunzel
“Flower Crowns”
Maid Marian starts each wave with 1 stack of “Flowers” +0.5 per star
+X Skill Power
+X Armor
Allies: Maximus, Flynn Rider, Alice

18 Likes

Feedback is appreciated. You can put in concept requests here! My Aaron Burr and Covid concepts are coming soon!

Requests: (I must know the character)
Pascal- @WINTER-SOUL

Thank you for submitting

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney