Maid Marian/Robin Hood Friendship Campaign Concept

Here is Maid Marian’s second friendship campaign!

Campaign name: City Love

Maid Marian/Robin Hood

15ce513a7fcfa3da722382851866

Allies: Aladdin, Judy Hopps, Merlin

Friend Level 1 Dialogue

Maid Marian and Robin Hood are now friends!

Maid Marian: Robin! I’m so glad to see you! This City could really use a hero like you.

Robin Hood: Mary! Oh, ho, ho, this is so exciting! How on earth did you find yourself here?

Maid Marian: I don’t know. One minute I was daydreaming about you, the next I’m in this poor city.

Robin Hood: Well we still have each other. That’s what matters most.

Maid Marian: Oh, Robin. You always know how to make me feel better.

Campaign Story: Robin Hood and Maid Marian plan to have a perfect night with each other, so they turn to other heroes for advice, while also facing creeps.

Robin Hood: Mary, my love. How are you enjoying the City?

Maid Marian: Fairing better. I do miss home though. But everywhere I go, there is always a new friend that makes me feel at home.

Robin Hood: Likewise, Marian. But you know, I realize we never had time for ourselves.

Maid Marian: Oh, Robin, why didn’t you say so sooner?

Chapter 1: Night Out

Chapter 1-1: Both Maid Marian and Robin Hood had trouble adjusting to life in the City.

Chapter 1-2: Luckily, their new friends help them feel more at home when they first arrived.

Chapter 1-3: But lately, upon protecting the City from creeps, they hardly have time for each other.

Chapter 1-4: The couple decides to head to the Park to see if it’s anything like Sherwood Forest.

Chapter 1-5: Upon arriving, they are entranced by a glittering pond, showing their reflections.

Maid Marian: Robin, this is so lovely. I wish it would never end.

Robin Hood: Well, it doesn’t have to end now, there are other places where we can continue our night.

Robin Hood: Come Marian. I know a place where we can have a lovely dinner.

Chapter 2: Restaraunt Rumble

Chapter 2-1: Maid Marian and Robin Hood head to Chez Remy. But when they arrive, they see patrons fleeing out the doors.

Chapter 2-2: They rush inside and see Linguini and Colette fighting off creeps that invaded the restaurant.

Chapter 2-3: Thinking quickly, Marian throws a pie from a nearby dessert cart, while Robin fires arrows, giving the chefs a chance to fight back.

Chapter 2-4: After the creeps flee, the couple gets their table and dinner.

Chapter 2-5: Linguini and Colette give them the chef’s special on the house as their way of saying thanks for helping drive the creeps off.

Linguini and Remy: Thanks for helping us out there with those creeps.

Colette: We also hoped you enjoyed the specials on us, as a way of saying thanks.

Robin Hood: The meal was lovely, and it was our pleasure to help.

Maid Marian: If you two don’t mind me asking. Was it hard for you to adjust to life here in the City?

Chapter 3: Seeing the Light

Chapter 3-1: Linguini and Colette tell them they also had time to adjust to the City. Everything was so different to them.

Chapter 3-2: They also make foods for those to remind them of home.

Chapter 3-3: If they want to know more. They should talk to Rapunzel and Flynn.

Chapter 3-4: The two thank them and head off to the Park.

Chapter 3-5: They find the two at a pond sending floating lanterns off into the sky.

Rapunzel: When we first arrived here. It was exciting, but also very scary.

Flynn: It was nothing compared to what we saw back home. Adjusting to life in the City was hard.

Rapunzel: But some ways we stay happy and remember our homes, is doing the stuff we like.

Maid Marian: That’s a nice way of seeing things.

Robin Hood: Come, Mary. Perhaps we can find something that reminds us of home.

Chapter 4: Stroll Patrol

Chapter 4-1: The couple decide to take stroll through the City.

Chapter 4-2: But halfway, the two are ambushed by creeps.

Chapter 4-3: Robin fires arrows while protecting Marian.

Chapter 4-4: But then, one of the creeps gets ahold of Robin’s bow.

Chapter 4-5: Maid Marian hits the creep with her birdie and batmittin. Then the two regroup.

Robin Hood: Marian, you saved me. Thank you.

Maid Marian: Of course. After all, I had to return the favor when you saved us all from Prince John’s reign.

Robin Hood: Ever so true. Mary, my love, there’s one more surprise I have for you.

Friend Dialogue Level 7

Robin Hood: See? You’re starting t get the hang of the bow.

Maid Marian: Thank you. But I don’t think I’ll be as good as you, Robin.

Robin Hood: Well with a little practice, you’ll get there.

Chapter 5: Music Mayhem

Chapter 5-1: The two head their way downtown, where Robin has a surprise for Marian.

Chapter 5-2: As usual, they are ambushed by creeps. But this time they were prepared.

Chapter 5-3: Robin fire arrows at some hover bots and turrets.

Chapter 5-4: Maid Marian charms some ninjas into fighting for them.

Chapter 5-5: They quickly make it to the City Theater, and got their seats.

Maid Marian: Oh! Is this one of those lovely plays?

Robin Hood: Shh. Just wait and see.

Chapter 6: Powerful Friendships

Chapter 6-1: It was a music extravaganza! Heroes from different places showed how they first thought of the City.

Chapter 6-2: First half showed how some royalty handled the City, by establishing their own homes.

Chapter 6-3: Jack Skellington and Sally explained in song about theircexperiences with new discoveries.

Chapter 6-4: Even Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde showed up in the show and told them how they were facing another level in the City.

Chapter 6-5: After the play, Robin and Marian went backstage to talk to the heroes.

Maid Marian: How did you get them to perform that entire show?

Robin Hood: When I told them how you were struggling to find your place in the City. Others opened up too.

Nick: While some of us were used to big city areas. This was a whole new level.

Judy: Yeah, the creeps, the glitches. Even the viruses, it was all… overwhelming.

Sally: But we all realized, that our true power to stop the creeps was our friendships.

Jack Skellington: Of both our old and new friends, it made life easier for us. I hoped our song helped, my friends.

Maid Marian: It did. Thank you all.

Chapter 7: Binded Dreams

Chapter 7-1: The couple thanks their new friends as they exit the City Theater.

Chapter 7-2: Marian never knew that others felt the same way as she did when she first arrived.

Chapter 7-3: She gives Robin a hug in thanks, and the two walk hand in hand down the City Streets.

Chapter 7-4: Soon enough, they found their way back to the Park.

Chapter 7-5: They end their walk as they come across the same pond from earlier.

Robin Hood: Do you still find it hard to adjust to life here, Mary?

Maid Marian: A little. But I now know I’m not the only one.

Robin Hood: Make that two of us.

Friend Dialogue Level 10

Maid Marian: During our time apart, did you ever forget me?

Robin Hood: Of course not! During those years apart I’ve spent sleepless nights thinking about you. I ended up thinking you forgot about me, too.

Maid Marian: Oh, Robin. I will never forget about you.

Chapter 8: Love Lives On

Chapter 8-1: The two decide to head home after the night together.

Chapter 8-2: On the way, they encounter one more creep horde.

Chapter 8-3: After disposing of them, they leave the Park.

Chapter 8-4: They also began to reflect on the new friends they made. Marian and Robin begin to wonder what their homes where like.

Chapter 8-5: When they get home, Robin points out some spots they can spend time together.

Maid Marian: Thank you, Robin, for showing me that I have a place in the City.

Robin Hood: Of course. There will always be something new here to discover.

Robin Hood: But there’s one thing that will always stay the same, and that’s you.

Maid Marian: And you for me.

Campaign “City Love” complete.

“Power of Love” unlocked.

I hope you enjoy!

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney