Mama Imelda Concept

This is the final part to my collab with @Tragic-Magic and I hope you have enjoyed. I am opening concept requests now, so you can go to my collection thread to put in requests. As always, feel free to provide some feedback and suggestions to improve my concepts in the future. Enjoy the concept!

Mama Imelda

The matriarch of the Rivieras, who may use tough love, but loves her family and music. She will do anything to protect them from harm.

“Never forget how much your family loves you.”

:star2: :star2:

Role: Damage

Position: Midline

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Mama Imelda walks in and threatens the enemy with her shoe.

Victory: Mama Imelda dances.

Defeat: Mama Imelda gets frustrated and walks away.

Basic Attack: Mama Imelda throws a shoe.

Skills

White - Shoe Smack
Normal Damage :fist:
Mama Imelda goes up to the enemy with the most HP and smacks them with her shoe, dealing X damage and knockback.

Green - La Llorona
Normal Damage :fist:
Mama Imelda gets a microphone and starts singing “La Llorona.” This charms all enemies and deals X damage over time for 7 seconds. Charm may fail against enemies over level X.

Blue - Family Love
When Mama Imelda reaches 50% of her Max HP, she creates a shield for herself with X HP that lasts 12 seconds.

Purple - A Powerful Matriarch
When Mama Imelda’s shield disappears, she gains an X Basic Damage boost that lasts 12 seconds.

Red - Family is Everything
“Shoe Smack” now shreds X armor and reality for a max of up to 10% of the enemies’ armor and reality. Allies now gain basic damage boosts when Mama Imelda loses a shield. Armor and reality shred may fail against enemies over level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Max HP
+X Damage dealt in “Shoe Smack”

Friendships

Mama Imelda/Hector (made by @Tragic-Magic)
"Mi Familia"
“Family Love” gives all allies a shield.
Shields in “Family Love” now last an additional 2 seconds +1 second per star on disk
+X HP to Shields in “Family Love”

Mama Imelda/Elastigirl
“Fierce Mothers”
Mama Imelda’s basic attacks have a 10% chance of dealing knockback. +5% per star on disk
+X Basic Damage

Hope you enjoyed! :smile:

11 Likes

Amazing concept! 10/10

1 Like

Amazing Concept! Love it!

I love how she attacks with a shoe!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney