March 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Sooo many classics or popular new characters from existing franchises could’ve been made… Ariel, Anna, Aurora, Snow White, Daisy… nooo, the Rocketeer cause it’s on Disney Junior. :joy:

Still waiting for at least one classic hero to be released since i’ve started the game in the summer.

11 out of 12 newest heroes are male and probably not the end of it - nice job on diversity. :expressionless:

1 Like

Wasn’t Honey Lemon added recently?

1 Like

Yea already edited. Not counting Honey, it’s all males.

So you are saying that your argument is there are no female characters, because you do not count them?

1 Like

…this Rocketeer (from 1991) has no relationship with the Disney Junior Rocketeer.

1 Like

Rocketeer being added is because of the movie’s 30th anniversary, I would think.

Not because of Disney Junior.

5 Likes

It can be two things.

1 Like

I didn’t see this coming… interesting though :smiley:

While I agree with the larger point, about how it would be nice to have more female characters in the game, I also feel it’s important to note that just before this stretch of 13 heroes, we had 6 1/3 out of 8 released heroes who were female. (The 1/3 is courtesy of Lock, Shock, & Barrel.)

Has anyone done a total count of the male/female ratio among heroes in this game so far? My impression is that it’s not great, but given the male bias of the pool of potential characters the game is drawing from, it’s not bad either.

1 Like

R19 is due to be here on 2nd March, no? @Polaris

(I would be happier if not, but since we all know you guys :roll_eyes: )

From what I remember, the percentage amounts to about 23% of female characters. I think the number is like 36 right now. Outnumbered by about 100 which is not right. I mean, there are tons of awesome female characters this game could use and instead we get characters that could have been used a later time like Rocketeer and Hamm.

But Raya releases very soon, so I would not be surprised if we get Raya and Sisu at least which is automatically two more females.

1 Like

It’s a miracle!

My argument is 11 out of 12 is insane. You’re putting words in my mouth.

Oh, ok. the way it was worded it was a little weird

If it was then sorry, it wasn’t intentional. :slightly_smiling_face:

You already put king louie for arena shop. I thought I would say to put basel or lock, shock, and barrel

i getting all them star up i dont know about angel tho i dont use her or shang

It has been updated a bit, but @Commander-Rex is correct to a point. Would it be alright if I rant about this OR should I make a topic about the issue. I have a lot to say about it. :sweat_smile:

You said it yourself though. The percentage and the ratio of male to female characters is so large that 2 characters will not make a huge difference.

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting rocketeer to be coming be overall sounds exciting

Yeah I know, it would be a good start though. What we really need is for the numbers to be equal, but that’s quite hard to do in a game so I do give PB the benefit of the doubt to a degree.

Making a topic would be cool though to raise awareness for the issue.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney