March Sign-In Heroes

Will the next heroes be added individually, or all together, like the “Villain” pack?

I couldn’t agree with you more. I have the exact same feelings about the game. This is when a new game like this gets too big and lasts too long but is expected to grow so fast that it plateaus. Like clash of clans did after its first year and I played that from the beginning.

Polaris mentioned earlier that they intended to have a new hero for the March sign-in hero, but things apparently didn’t go exactly how they thought and had to delay the characters a bit.

At least we only have to wait until next week for the new heroes :-).
Jack Sparrow also got a lot of buffs with his hero refresh, so I don’t think Jack Sparrow is a too bad choice, even if not as exciting as a new character of course.

Thought I inform you and hope it helped :-).

@Polaris is Jack skellington still going to be in the VIP crate

I’m happy I need Jack 6 star as mines only 5 so Jack suits me fine seeing as hes meta currently

What I’m more worried about is we have fortify already does this mean another cap raise?

1 Like

Hmmm I gotta admit I am disappointed, however, if these are not sign in heroes, I assume that we will get a new three star for VIP crate. Which i kinda do not prefer but oh well. @Polaris I understand that things happen. I can’t say that I am not disappointed but I am willing to wait for these heroes.

On the bright side, at least I can get another star on Jack hopefully :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wont be disappointed when we get bolt :smirk:

will bolt come who knows

‘Won’t be disappointed’?
I assume that means we will see some changes to guild war and invasion based on the feedback we have given?

Polaris was talking about heroes. Not that upcoming Invasio. Or anything else.

Thought I post this to you as well in case you didn’t see @Albeezy :-).

Polaris mentioned earlier that they intended to have a new hero for the March sign-in hero, but things apparently didn’t go exactly how they thought and had to delay the characters a bit.

At least we only have to wait until next week for the new heroes :-).
Jack Sparrow also got a lot of buffs with his hero refresh, so I don’t think Jack Sparrow is a too bad choice, even if not as exciting as a new character of course.

Thought I inform you and hope it helped :-).

1 Like

Maybe some people don’t think it’s a bad choice, but this is the second month in a row that the sign in hero is one I already have at 6*. The later servers are getting Miguel and Shank both of whom I needs chips for. I don’t need chips for Jack. I have so many 6* heroes that are just gathering up unusable extras. My Scar is +313. It’s annoying.

No it doesn’t mean that, the last cap raise was very recent

Yo PB! on server three we need new guild crate hero pronto! Flynn has been here forever!!!

Like wot @Kinokan said. Yeah.

3 Likes

I’m all for slowing down the updates.

2 Likes

Hey do not take it out on the company just cuz you bought all their deals to reach six star. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh I’m quite looking forward to the next hero announcement! I have a gut feeling that tells me that the next hero will be in the Support category.

Anyways, while Jack Sparrow isn’t exactly a new hero, he has been given a major refresh, so this is a great opportunity for many players to start investing in him. For those who have maxed out Sparrow, well, the power level will inevitably increase, including character stars. For now, let’s anticipate the next new hero(es) and other updates that may come along with them.

4 Likes

Good reply u have @Aurora_Veil. :grinning:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney