May 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

CodeMore6 now realizes how strong that skill is

3 Likes

I was talking about the blue, purple, and red. NOT the green. I was referring to the ones I quoted when I said which ones I liked.

3 Likes

And don’t forget Amelia (Ho) can give it a 125% damage bonus :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

:sweat_smile:

34.8M damage…

4 Likes

Cheshire Cat part 2: Electric Boogaloo. This time, disables can’t stop him her!

I’m glad I’ve been working on Jim’s Ian disk. :grimacing:

4 Likes

"Voices Of The Forest" - Pocahontas Likely Concept If you look at this link Polaris copied it a bit

4 Likes

It’s kind of somewhat that the user predict but with different combat, passives, and friendships

3 Likes

Yes you are in the truth

3 Likes

Perblue has stated before that they do look at hero concepts from the forums and sometimes they take ideas from those concepts.

8 Likes

was unnecesary change kristof to shop, was better in the elite campaing…

2 Likes

I was going to ask why do you all think her design is weird but you already answered haha
Now that you say it, I agree that she should have a darker skin, she looks very pale here. But for the rest I think she looks gorgeous just like in the movie :relaxed: (Though maybe her eyebrows are a bit too dark on the artwork)

I’ve been waiting for a long time for Pocahontas so I’m so happy right now !!

Can’t wait for this friendship, I wonder what it will be about

2 Likes

I’d love to see this friendship

1 Like

Yes!! I agree! Meeko’s really adorable!!

3 Likes

Same cause there kind of connected about the wind spirits

1 Like

Yeah they are “into the unknown”

1 Like

Pocahontas is fine :+1:
I wish abu would come to the game soon, like meeko the first time :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Abu would be good and if he came then the entire main cast of Aladdin will be complete

1 Like

But what if he isn’t able to fit with Aladdin’s friendship if it gets full in the game

1 Like

Then there’s no point

1 Like

I almost lost my game account because it was wanting me to start again until it stayed accounts found otherwise I’d wouldn’t be able to play the friendship of Elsa and Pocahontas

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney