Mean Green Mother from Outer Space (Unlikely Concept)

Name: Audrey II

Quote: “Wanna save ya skin, boy? You wanna save ya hide? Ya wanna see tomorrow? Better step aside…! Better take a tip, boy.”

Description: Audrey II is a mean, green, mother from outer space, and she is bad! Enemies better beware, or else they’ll be plant food!

Role: Control

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Audrey II whips an enemy with a vine.

Victory: Audrey II uses her vines to do a dance.

Audrey II gifs

Defeat: Audrey II wilts over.
Audrey II Defeat

White Skill: Feed Me!

Audrey II Skill #1

The player picks a player for Audrey II to eat. While an enemy is in Audrey II, they are dealt X damage per second. The enemy is freed from Audrey II after 15 seconds.

While on auto, Audrey II will eat the “Most Wanted” enemy. The “most wanted” enemy is the enemy who has dealt the most damage thus far in combat.

This skill can’t be evaded, reduced with tenacity, dodged, or blocked with Hardy.

The instant KO has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Green Skill: Vine Snap

Audrey II Skill #2

Audrey II blocks a melee attack and then counters by shooting some of her vines at the enemy, dealing X damage to them and stunning them for 12 seconds. Audrey II can only block an attack every 10 seconds.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Blue Skill: Word of Mouth

Audrey II Skill #3

Audrey II showcases some of her pods and taunts at all enemies. Enemies become scared by this skill for 15 seconds.

Purple Skill: Surprise Call

Audrey II Skill #4

Audrey II picks up a phone and calls the enemy with the least HP. The enemy randomly called by this skill will become Snared for 12 seconds. Snared enemies have their Movement Speed reduced to 0%. They can still use Basic Attacks and Skills that are within range.

Red Skil: And I am Bad!

Audrey II Skill #5

When Audrey II uses “Feed Me!”, the remaining cooldown of “Vine Snap” is reduced by 1 seconds.

“Feed Me!” deals X more Fantastic Damage to the targeted enemy and has a chance to apply 3 stacks of Weakness for 10 seconds.

The Weakness application has a chance to fail against enemies higher than Level X.

Friendships:

Audrey II/Diva La Lola

Disk Name: Blood Drive

Campaign Title: Groom & Doom

Description: Audrey II has a sinister plan to get the blood of the beautiful Diva La Lola, by staging a “blood drive”.

Allies: Mr. Big, Jimmy Neutron, Ron Stoppable

"Word of Mouth" Fatigues Enemies

• When Audrey II uses “Word of Mouth”, all enemies gain 2 stacks of Fatigue
  • Enemies lose 20 (+20 per star) Evasion when a buff is blocked by Fatigue
  • Enemies lose X Basic Damage when a buff is blocked by Fatigue

Audrey II/Oogie Boogie

Disk Name: Suppertime Special

Campaign Title: Dine-In

Descriptions: Oogie Boogie seeks the help of Audrey II to make a spooky diner, conjuring up spooky treats.

Allies: Collete, Quackerjack, Kristoff & Sven

Berserk when Low HP

• +X Max HP
  • Audrey II gains X Basic Damage while she is Berserk
  • Once per wave, when Audrey II reaches 50% of her max HP, she Cleanses herself and goes Berserk for 10 seconds; Audrey II gains 300% Attack Speed and Movement Speed while Berserk; If Audrey II scares an enemy while Berserking, she Heals for 20% (+20% more per star) of her Max HP and the Berserk effect ends

A couple questions about the concepts:

What disk do you work on?
  • Lola
  • Oogie Boogie

0 voters

What tier do you place this hero in?
  • BROKEN
  • S-Tier
  • A-Tier
  • B-Tier
  • C-Tier

0 voters

If anyone dosen’t know who Audrey II is, she’s from Little Shop of Horrors. This has definitely been one of my more out-of the box concepts I have made, I’m happy to have made it. Let me know who you all feel about it in the comments.

From the victory animation… but the description says:

The white skill doesn’t have instant KO?

Contradictory text in the green skill.

How can a scare be less effective? Duration?

Just like above, how can a snare be less effective? As in they can still move while snared? Basically a movement speed reduction?
By the way, purple skills usually passive, however this skill doesn’t need to be changed.

I think this is a little worse than your original concepts, but I think it will be better once you fix those issues up.

1 Like

I was able to fix those things up. The way the things sounded in the descriptions of my concept didn’t really make sense, so I wanted to clarify a couple of things.

When I sad that before, this was another of saying that the scare has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Also, it looks like Audrey II is a broken hero, based on the polls!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney