Mission Report: December 16th, 1991

Hello! Welcome to my second Falcon & The Winter Soldier concept. This time for the Winter Soldier himself, Bucky Barnes as played by Sebastian Stan.

Winter Soldier

Bucky Barnes, aka the Winter Soldier targets specific enemies and guns them down, fueled by rage and guilt for his past mistakes as a assassin.

“People need something to get behind. And we’re gonna do it our own way.”

Winter Soldier is a :star: Blue Frontline Damage Hero

Animations

Entrance: Bucky rides in on a motorcycle
Victory: Bucky gazes off and smirks
Defeat: Bucky falls down and holds his chest

Basic Attack: Bucky punches the closest enemies with his metal arm, dealing X damage

Skills

White Skill: Weapon Barrage
IMG_20210322_223909
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Bucky throws explosives above the enemy field and then shoots them with his machine gun, exploding them, dealing X damage to all enemies, Blinding them for 9 seconds and gaining Y Armor for 6 seconds.

Green Skill: Firearm Retaliation
IMG_20210323_183251
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Bucky dodges a projectile or melee attack from hitting himself or his allies with his knife and then pulls out his machine gun, counterattacking that enemy for X damage, and reducing all other enemies’ Skill Power by 8 for 7 seconds.

Blue Skill: War Grenade
iMarkup_20210324_130637
:fist: - Normal Damage

At the start of every wave, the enemy with the most Skill Power has a Grenade placed on them. The Grenade reduces their Armor and Reality by Y every 2.5 seconds.

When the enemy with Grenade reaches 50% of their Max HP, Bucky activates the grenade, dealing X damage to them, Stunning them for 6 seconds and knocking them back. The enemy also knocks back each enemy they knock into.

Purple Skill: Forever A Soldier

When Bucky reaches 0 HP, he attaches a new metal arm on, healing himself for X HP and gaining +50% attack speed for 12 seconds. He can revive more than once if there is at least one remaining ally when he reaches 0 HP.

His basic attacks also deal +30% more damage when he has a attack speed buff.

Reviving after the first revive has a chance to fail if Bucky is above Level X.

Red Skill: Master Assassin

Bucky gains X Skill Power and Basic Damage when a attack is dodged, evaded or reduced by Tenacity.

The Grenade Bucky places using War Grenade now also deals X damage per second to the enemy. When the enemy with the Grenade is KO’d, the Grenade is moved to the enemy with the second highest HP, continuing until it reaches the enemy with the lowest HP.

The X Skill Power and Basic Damage gain has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Skill Power gain from Firearm Retaliation
  • +Y Evasion
  • +Z Max HP
Friendships

Winter Soldier/Falcon
Campaign: “Just Coworkers”
Allies: Dr. Drakken, Honey Lemon, Hiro Hamada

Disk Power:

• If the enemy with Grenade is a Control role, the Grenade deals +X more damage per second

• +60 Reality Negation

Memories:

Punish Enemies With Grenade

• All allies’ skills have +35% more Skill Power against the enemy with Grenade (10% more Skill Power per star)

• If the enemy with Grenade is the Most Wanted enemy, they also gain 3 stacks of Fatigue every 3.0 seconds they have the Grenade on them. The Most Wanted enemy is the enemy that deals the most damage in one wave. (+1 stack per star)

Winter Soldier/Shank
Campaign: “Troubled Pasts”
Allies: Vanellope, Jack Skellington, The Manticore

Disk Power:

• +X Max HP for Blue Team allies
  • +30 Tenacity

Memories:

Protective Maneuvers

• When Bucky revives, all remaining allies also gain 2 stacks of Hardy for 3 seconds. (+1 stack per star)

• When Bucky is reduced below 50% of his Max HP, he also gains Reflect for 3 seconds (+1 second per star)

Other Notes

• This one took longer to make and I stalled a few days because I got sick on Monday but I feel much better now and thankfully was able to complete it in time for the second episode.

• Speaking of the second episode of F&TWS, this concept is to coincide with it, just as I did last week with Falcon for the first episode. Next week will not be a F&TWS concept, but I may do Sharon, Joaquin, Karli or Zemo in the future.

4 Likes

How would you rate this concept?

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

Additional feedback is also appreciated.

Also should I write the campaign for Sam and Bucky? I could easily make a story off it.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Shank’s would come much later. It would be fun too though. But Sam is much easier to write with.

Clicked wrong one, ignore my vote

You can always change your vote. :+1:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney